10k - 1:01:51 (2/14/15)

10mi - 1:33:18 (3/2/14)

HM - 2:06:12 (3/24/13)

Upcoming Races:

Benched until further notice. :/

Everything you need is already inside. [[Bill Bowerman]]

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

LOL!!!  If I were anywhere NEAR WA, I'd so totally run this!!  (Read the list.....the dude's got this race right!)

Birthday cake at every aid station.........NOW we're talkin!!

Randy

Hip Redux

LOL!!!  If I were anywhere NEAR WA, I'd so totally run this!!  (Read the list.....the dude's got this race right!)

Birthday cake at every aid station.........NOW we're talkin!!

Right?  I would totally go and CAKE!

So is The Oatmeal on RA?  Any guesses on who it might be? 

Philliefan33

Oh wow, I really want to do this race.  I wonder if DH would agree that it is a good use of vacation time and money...doesn't hurt to ask, but I won't get my hopes up.

HobbitLegs

elevenses

I am grieved that this race is so far away. It's going on my bucket list.

Docket_Rocket

is it a legit race?  After all, it's The Onion!

i want to do it too.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

In Texas, the Oatmeal has a festival....

http://oatmealfestival.com/

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

From the Internet.

is it a legit race?  After all, it's The Onion!

i want to do it too.

Silly Damaris, it's The Oatmeal! Totally different than The Onion.

I saw that yesterday, I so want to do it - hopefully it will be back next year and I can go then! Smile Ain't got no money for traveling this year, but I will have a big kid job before next fall.

Docket_Rocket

Silly Damaris, it's The Oatmeal! Totally different than The Onion.

I saw that yesterday, I so want to do it - hopefully it will be back next year and I can go then! Smile Ain't got no money for traveling this year, but I will have a big kid job before next fall.

Yes, that's what I meant, sorry!  Same thing (they post a lot of cynical things).

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

I must be really hungry because I was writing a debtor's name and it came out, Onion, Inc., etc.  LOL.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

LRB

Am I the only runner on the internet who knows absolutely nothing about the stupid Oatmeal?

Hip Redux

Am I the only runner on the internet who knows absolutely nothing about the stupid Oatmeal?

He is brilliant.

I mean, this (modified my selection to be LRB-focused):

LRB

lol

Docket_Rocket

I love The Oatmeal.  And now husband is interested in the race.  After all, we are looking for a race in September.  Yum.

I am being serious.  Help me!

Damaris

Fundraising Page