Beginners and Beyond

Pimped out Running Log (Read 343 times)

I have been using RHs training logs for years now but  did not know you could  make countless graphs. I just pimped my log out since I can't run due to injury. Another reason RH is better than RW.  Check out all my graphs.LOL

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

HA! Looks great. Now you just need some running to post.

LRB

Hmm, I might add mine retroactively seeing as how I have nothing current to enter.

Supersono99

Where is the log? Is that free, too?

Eta: found it. 

runfoolery

Yes! Free log, and you can import from Garmin, sportTracks, RWOL, etc. In the upper left there is a link that says Training Log

Supersono99

I just noticed under the group reports, it lists the users of the group and their miles if using the log here. That's really interesting!

runmomto3boys

I really do prefer the log here v. on RW.  I am glad I made the switch awhile back!

tracilynn

The graphs are REALLY impressive!

~~~~~~~

Traci

Nevrgivup

This may be a toughy for me seeing that I'm used to pad and paper. Confused

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

Chasing the bus

I'm not quite getting all the Gucci features...guess I need to explore more. how did you make them stay up on the summary?

NVM, i think i got it, or at least all I'm gonna get.

latest cool thing, uploaded run data in TCX format from Runmeter app (downloaded to comp., uploaded to RA). it WORKS! GPS map, heartrate data...it's all there! Kinda clunky to go back and retrofit, but def. worthwhile for future runs, esp. if i can figure out how mobile...

Ok, mobile is a no-go for Runmeter...as far as I can tell. But, check it out! (can't make it link?)

http://www.runningahead.com/logs/08b78dba209146deae05029c867b321b/workouts/8439d0afb0cb4a86b183d0788607a3a8/map

“You're either on the bus or off the bus.”
                      Tom Wolfe, The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test

Luke79

This may be a toughy for me seeing that I'm used to pad and paper. Confused

Me too.  I don't use pad and paper, I actually keep an excel spreadsheet at work where I enter miles and I have a graph and some other things going on.  I don't know if I could get into the online log thing or not.

Chasing the bus

I originally wanted just a spreadsheet, but it had to be compatible with Mac IOS Numbers, so most of those tricked out excel logs wouldn't work. I finally decided the on-line log here was the best available option, which is why i came here in the first place. now, I really like it.

“You're either on the bus or off the bus.”
                          Tom Wolfe, The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test

PragmaticRnnr

Fitness Jogger

I've been using Runkeeper for approximately three years.  It seems to have all the same features.  I'm just going to stick with that for now.