Beginners and Beyond

There And Back Again TuesDAILIES! (Read 39 times)

LRB

The shuffle is starting to feel a little more natural, I actually got my glutes to participate today!

I could never figure out how to get ny ass to join in on the fun so it just sits there completely useless. 

From the Internet.

I could never figure out how to get ny ass to join in on the fun so it just sits there completely useless. 

I spent the first half of the year doing a lot of very awkward glute bridges in the weight room, so I am familiar with the feeling of properly firing glutes now, haha. They are much more likely to participate now, especially if I can remember to do a few unweighted single-leg bridges before I head out the door to wake 'em up.

Cyberic

Just bought (online) a pair of Wave Ascend 8, and arm warmers  . Shoes were 89.99 and since it's free shipping for orders 100$ and more, the 12$ arm warmers were like free. Now that I'll actually own a pair, maybe I'll even wear them some day. Or not.

LRB

I spent the first half of the year doing a lot of very awkward glute bridges in the weight room, so I am familiar with the feeling of properly firing glutes now, haha. They are much more likely to participate now, especially if I can remember to do a few unweighted single-leg bridges before I head out the door to wake 'em up.

I really need to start doing those.

LRB

Just bought (online) a pair of Wave Ascend 8, and arm warmers  . Shoes were 89.99 and since it's free shipping for orders 100$ and more, the 12$ arm warmers were like free. Now that I'll actually own a pair, maybe I'll even wear them some day. Or not.

Excellent, when we're done with you, you will be one totally rotten apple.

runninggirl30

No, not even close, and I was carrying some kid under my arm WTF? I put him down near the end to sprint to the finish.  Totally bizarre, and stupid. lol

I literally lol'd when I read this!!  Trying to picture you carrying some random kid while you race is hilarious!!  Thanks for the laugh Smile

Docket_Rocket

2 miles with hubby and heavy weights done.

I used my glutes today. 

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Glad to hear you're both getting better, Moth and Dave.

OOTB - good luck!

8.5 easy.