Beginners and Beyond

Roll Tide! (Read 215 times)

LRB

Wow!

Luke79

I just became a huge Notre Dame fan.

Luke79

...and I would pay money to punch Nick "Benedict" Saban in his smug face.

/hate over...sorry

delicate flower

Heh...heck of a game. Should be a good championship game in three months!

<3

LRB

I just became a huge Notre Dame fan.

I feel you bro.  I'll be rollin' wit tha tide I guess.

Bleh.

Dead

tracilynn

More like ROLL TIDES BITCHES! Go Bama

~~~~~~~

Traci

LRB

More like ROLL TIDES BITCHES! Go Bama

That's funny!

tracilynn

That was a great game. It will prob be way better than the championship game.

~~~~~~~

Traci

If this was FB I would like all except Luke and Flippy. Luke, I was at the LSU game this year, guest of a vendor at work. They're based in Baton Rouge. Wow. I think I'm gonna be sick. I was just waiting on us to blow it. GA has a great team and we've struggled on offense a lot. I hate green as much as I hate Orange. Roll Tide! Willis
                    LRB

That was a great game. It will prob be way better than the championship game.

The entire western hemisphere will be routing for ND or so it will be portrayed.  I still cannot believe they are undefeated.

Everybody from both sides was hating ND when we were at the LSU tailgate. They played Pitt that day and almost lost. Most of the time people hate winners. Not sure why we all hate ND. It's good to be hated. Willis Did I say Roll Tide? How about Rammer Jammer give em hell Alabama.
                        LRB

I hate the hype, not the school per se. They have a holier than thou attitude...wait, did I just say that?

TxDiverMom

Grubb, we are on the same page! Geaux SEC!! My hubby is a huge Bama fan and I'm for LSU. I also hate orange, all shades!!! And Go ULM WARHAWKS!!! We get our first bowl ever! Indy baby! Shreveport here we come. (course I grew up out in the country there!) And those wussy LTU Bulldogs are scared to play us!!! Cowards!