Beginners and Beyond

Obligatory Friday Meltdown Thread (or: Kay goes 3/3 for her February Goals) (Read 292 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Lol, I was just thinking about that, where my butt might be floating around.

No size doesn't matter, but this thread most likely won't last very long on the topic of my butt (I hope).

Edit: Yep I googled my screen name and a lot of pics showed up, I don't really care about myself but I don't really want pictures of my son out floating around.... Sad

Strange though, I type in my real name and don't see anything of me on google......... I think it's RA and RW where my pics are coming from lol.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Is this a dare thread? I might have to post a butt!

How about we show are naked butts over at the other forum?Evil

I didn't find any of my pictures on google either. My name or screen name.

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

WTF, why was my pics popping up then! Dang it.

I don't even go over to RW anymore, I love my new home here Big grin

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

Better I Leave

Cached pages perhaps?

happylily

Okay, now that we have the lovely FS's butt on display here, can we please have at least ONE man butt? (and please, NO weird pics stolen from the internet. They are NOT funny...) Come on, guys, have confidence in your butt! I'm sure you all have a pretty tush. :-) (and no, I'm not obsessed with naked men pictures, I just want some damned equality in here)

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

@runjerseygirl

Seriously, if you want me to take it down, I will.  It was really just meant to be all in fun.

Do you even run?

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

No no, leave it up. But I agree with happylily, man butt pics NOW!! Smile

PRs

Better I Leave

edited

LRB

If you do an image search of any members screen name, pics that they have posted or pics from threads they have posted in will come up.

For instance, I can search another members name and see pics I have posted or vice versa.  It is unilateral, across the board, and  works on just about any search engine not just google.

For many of us, this is old news, and is merely the cost of doing business on the internet.  Further, who in the hell that knows me in real life would be searching my running forum online screen name?  Answer, no one.

For the pics that I have posted that are out there, I posted them.  It's not like I am going to freak out all of a sudden because pics I posted are searchable.  You only post what you don't mind being out there, period.

MrNamtor

You only post what you don't mind being out there, period.

Is that how it works? Oh crap I am so screwed. :-(

You only post what you don't mind being out there, period.

Quick, someone tell PGD that -- oops, never mind, too late.

Dave

MrNamtor

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

<----Majorly cropped, but there. Happy now? Smile

Wow...

PRs

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

I have the funny feeling that this thread will not end nearly as pretty as it started.

Just sayin'.... Smile

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54