Beginners and Beyond

Inappropriate/funny picture of the day (Read 119 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

The banana is what pretty much made sense to me............ sad I know, my mind is just about always the gutter.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Amazonian Princess

Anyone else ever hear the expression, "Bellybutton to bellybutton we're all the same height"? Maybe that was just another Momism 

I can. I will. I am. 

Little Blue

The banana is what pretty much made sense to me............ sad I know, my mind is just about always the gutter.

I saw it right off.  I chuckled and moved on.  I guess we're quietly in the gutter.

happylily

We were supposed to think about his penis?? I just thought the height difference was amusing. The gerbil banana think I could see how that looks inappropriate. Wait....were those pics supposed to correlate?! Omg I compared them to my parents!!!! Scrubbing my mind out now.

LOL...

I may have blushed at the hamster and the banana, but I didn't think anything of the basketball player and saw no link between the two pictures. I've got the mind of an (almost) innocent child, lol

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Lol yep

I saw it right off.  I chuckled and moved on.  I guess we're quietly in the gutter.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Dad on the run.

hahahaha

PS...if this is supposed to be about "stereotypes".... My ex boyfriend from college is a 6'4" 215 pound black man with size 13 shoe and......no. Lol. And that is your daily dose of TMI

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

Dad on the run.

I find this hard to believe.

LOL...

I may have blushed at the hamster and the banana, but I didn't think anything of the basketball player and saw no link between the two pictures. I've got the mind of an (almost) innocent child, lol

Chasing the sub 20 5K.