Beginners and Beyond

FAST COMPANY Week 3 (Read 385 times)

Docket_Rocket

Don't forget to post for Week 2, fasties!

Here's the link to the posting thread in RWOL:

http://forums.runnersworld.com/forums/runner-communities/beginners/2013in2013week2-postem

Roster List:

TEAM 2013-9
    Member Goal Status
    nosaint 2600 Vet
    Docket_Rocket 2500 Vet
    russkeith3 2013 New
    Steph6565 2013 New
    monkkey 2013 New
    awnm 1800 Vet
    lilflute86 1750 Vet
    Creawood 1600 Vet
    bbqden 1600 Vet
    Rather Be Running 1300 New
    The Lapsed Pacifist 1252.09 Vet
    toyger 1252.09 Vet
    keegsdur 1250 Vet
    coolrunning 1200 Vet
    PopcornFrog 1200 New
    zbonii 1200 New
    abcyates 1200 Vet
    Lauren710 1040 New
    kettledrum 1000 New
    Lisa9909 1000 New
    traci lynn 1000 New
    Bozydeco 1000 New
    TR_Penguin 850 Vet
    Mistyvs 750 Vet
    Corocks2 600 New
    Questionfear 600

Vet

FB Group (Please send me a PM when the request has been made to know I've added the correct person):

http://www.facebook.com/groups/289602447809937/

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

toyger

Hello all! Not much action over here!

Thanks, Damaris, for setting everything up. Looking forward to 2013!

Jen

Docket_Rocket

It looks like we a name!  Please make sure to go to the FB group.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

toyger

Yay! Go Fast Company!

Jen

Docket_Rocket

There's got to be one fast member, no?  Maybe it should've been Fast & Company, ha!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

toyger

Ha! I would definitely be part of the "& Company". Big grin

Jen

kettledrum

I know I'm definitely not fast.   I'm just glad to be here!

Docket_Rocket

kettledrum, will you be doing the FB group or here?  I'm just annotating who will be where.

I know I'm definitely not fast.   I'm just glad to be here!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

kettledrum

I don't currently have FB.  My wife is on it, but not me.    From reading the thread on RWOL it sounds like I'm going to miss out though as all of the action is going on over there.

Docket_Rocket

I'll keep you posted.  Do you want me to keep you posted here or in RWOL?  Also, you can always open a fake FB account there (as in one with as little information as you want it to and with even kettledrum as your name) and join the group.  Whatever you decide.  Just let me know so I know where to send you whips and messages :-)

I don't currently have FB.  My wife is on it, but not me.    From reading the thread on RWOL it sounds like I'm going to miss out though as all of the action is going on over there.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

kettledrum

I'm over here much more than on RWOL so I would say just PM me here if I don't end up on FB.

Docket_Rocket

Morning and Happy New Year!  I am off to do 15 miles and weights.

Hope everybody had a nice NYE.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Happy New Year, Fast Company!

Steph 

“I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.” John Burroughs

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have 5 recovery miles and weights tonight.

Steph, did you do anything fun on NYE?

Damaris

Fundraising Page

From the Internet.

Hi all Big grin First mile of 2013 is in the books! Only one, ran it very slowly and I'll likely take a few more days off now, but my shin splint leg is doing okay today so that's a good sign. Pumped to start physical therapy tomorrow afternoon, hopefully I'll be back to running like a normal person soon enough Smile Weights tonight, might swim tomorrow morning.