Beginners and Beyond

We Are Here For The T-Shirt: Post Your Miles for Week 2 Before Tuesday 6pm! (Read 63 times)

irakanji

Hope everyone is off to a good start for the year.

Mile     7:35     5K     26:52     10K     56:23     Half     2:00:38

Docket_Rocket

Hi, irakanji.

Guys, time to post your miles for the period of January 1 through the 5th.  The posting thread is here:

http://community.runnersworld.com/topic/2014in2014-week-1-post-em

If you want to post your miles here, please do so and I will post them for you.

Time to post!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

StepbyStep-SH

Posted! Not that there was much to post - just one 5-mile run.
        Next week's total ought to be 10x that if all goes well.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Anjali A

Posted as well.  Only one run so far.  hopefully next week will be an improvement, almost has to be Smile

Damaris-the Swype keyboard on my samsung galaxy  isnt working. its running an android ics (4.1 I believe) operating system

Docket_Rocket

Anjali, I'll send a PM to Eric to see if he can help!

I am only posting 21 miles.  I took yesterday and today off.  I twisted my foot on the first run of the month, ran an MP run the day after in pain, ran a 6 recovery miler in pain so I feel the ankle wants some rest.  I'll be back at it tomorrow.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

kettledrum, meaghan, please post your miles by noon TUESDAY!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

kettledrum

I just got mine posted.  Hadn't seen the new deadline, shouldn't normally be any issue.  Just got back into the office today after being snowed in for the past few days.   I already have some catching up to do after being sick last week plus the bad weather this weekend!

Docket_Rocket

I just got mine posted.  Hadn't seen the new deadline, shouldn't normally be any issue.  Just got back into the office today after being in for the past few days.   I already have some catching up to do after being sick last week plus the bad weather this weekend!

Good luck!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Bump!

Post your miles!

Damaris

Fundraising Page