Beginners and Beyond

Facinorous Friday Penguins! (Read 23 times)

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

She -- that would totally shake me too.  It's not hot yoga, it's just my own at-home practice.  It takes  me about 25-30 minutes, and I probably don't move from pose to pose "correctly", but I'm not fussed.  It helps, and that's what I'm looking for.

Plus, at home you can do it nekkid!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

They still didn't perform her surgery. Blood pressure tanked Sad

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Singer who runs a smidge

Which makes it not hot yoga, but hottie yoga!! 

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Zelanie

Oh, I'm sorry kristin.  Hoping for some better news soon.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Cherie, that is so sad about your neighbors and their dog.

Makes complete sense, Damaris.  I like the occasional bike ride and other cross-training activity too, but running is my 'religion', the exercise I will always be most faithful too.

Good luck to your DD, Jack, and hope you get in all the miles you want!  4 and 1/2 days weekend for me, I don't go back to work until next Wednesday, nice.  Then I work Wednesday and Thursday and am off again on Friday for my anniversary.

Zoe, you have some good lookin' doggies there!   Wow, who knew it snowed that much in Oregon!

6 miles at the track!  A regular track, Jerry, or an indoor track, in which you have to do even MORE laps to get 6 miles in.  That is a lot of patience for going around in circles!   "Chiberia."   That is both funny and sad at the same time.  Poor Jerry.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Jiminy!  Sorry to hear this, this has got to be SO frustrating and nerve-wracking for you and all the rest of her family members.  ((((Kristin))))

SheCan

Quote from scottydawg on 2/7/2014 at 12:50 PM:

Which makes it not hot yoga, but hottie yoga!! 

LMAO@ y'all!

Z-- what a pretty picture.  I just can't get over how much snow you're having there.

Kristin-- how sad and frustrating.  Thoughts are with your family still.

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

Zelanie

I just measured 14" of snow on the table in our backyard.  Maybe a record for here?  It's definitely more snow than I have ever seen in the 21 years that I have lived here.  It's still snowing.

Bin Running

Mel, that's a lot of snow! I had only touch snow like 2 or 3 times..

Cherie, sorry to read abt the dog.. Hope you regrouped after the run..

Kristin, sending good thoughts to your cousin and family.

2015 Races

2XU HM - 29 Mar