Beginners and Beyond

A conversation about RWOL, the beginners forum, L&O as was and anyone else who wants to join in. (Read 273 times)

happylily

It's not 'they' it's one person. The rest haven't been asked.

Also while you're here, that top in your Avatar. Where's it from? I get paid tomorrow and am looking for some new running gear.

Although I've been strongly warned not to talk to you Big grin, I will live dangerously today and answer your question. It's from Athleta. They sell online and maybe have some outlets in Britain. It's not new, though. Happy shopping!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Meat Wagon

Puker

I could never figure out why I got the ban hammer. I posted once in a thread that had something about 'would you eat a dog' and got banned a few minutes later. I gave up after that.

It's probably because you type your responses above the quote. If it were up to me, I'd ban anarchists like you from the entire internet.

Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive.

kittenkat

The c word is repulsive

Although I've been strongly warned not to talk to you Big grin, I will live dangerously today and answer your question. It's from Athleta. They sell online and maybe have some outlets in Britain. It's not new, though. Happy shopping!

I would say don't talk to strangers, but that makes it so ironic as the people warning you have been around for a sparrow's fart.

Ok, I'll Google that. I like Sugoi, but I about 18 months ago I saw a photo shoot on RWUSA that had some really bright flattering running kit for women, but it didn't reference the source and I've drawn a blank.

I know this isn't marketed at runners but I like some of the tops here.

dog person

top poster 4 ever

It's probably because you type your responses above the quote. If it were up to me, I'd ban anarchists like you from the entire internet.

Kristian

kittenkat

The c word is repulsive

top poster 4 ever

You got the ban hammer, because despite declaring to whomever will listen that the "Internet is not Important", a few newer people get off over there by banning any name they don't recognise.

I was quite surprised when Grape. produced that list of banned people, because it's certainly not L&O as a group speaking or banning.

I have only ever wanted one person banned and that particular person was very racist and made people's public data avaliable online, I have no idea why anyone else would be? Again, just one or two people making a big show of being the voice for L&O, when they're not.

Dr. Cornsitter

This conversation has become tiresome. Yawn.

Quote from BeachRunner3234 on 6/25/2013 at 8:20 PM:

So I'm currently sitting with a bag of frozen corn in my ass.

Buelligan

I didn't need to be warned by anyone; that girl is all kinds of crazy.

kittenkat

The c word is repulsive

This conversation has become tiresome. Yawn.

Yeah but your Pringle jumper is great!

Dr. Cornsitter

Yeah but your Pringle jumper is great!

I had to ask Google about that. And I am still not sure if I am being teased or complimented. Either way I am flattered Big grin

Quote from BeachRunner3234 on 6/25/2013 at 8:20 PM:

So I'm currently sitting with a bag of frozen corn in my ass.

kittenkat

The c word is repulsive

I had to ask Google about that. And I am still not sure if I am being teased or complimented. Either way I am flattered Big grin

It sparked a conversation over the pond here about Pringle; it's been so long that anyone's every used it in a context other than crisps (chips); I had to make sure I got the design name right. And yes, the brand name is right and I have a Pringle short sleeved jumper, that is worn... In the right company.

So I'm not sure whether I am complimenting you, or re-arranging my wardrobe. However, Pringle was golf wear in it's time.

Substitute golf and its precision and eye for detail, and you get... Tennis! Which I'm watching right now.

Full circle, and no entraptment.