Beginners and Beyond

Weston 4th of July 5K RR (With Pics) (Read 109 times)

Hip Redux

OK, seriously, you guys are so cute in that before photo!    A great race too - nice job!

So when is Mr. Docket joining us here in the B&B?  Big grin

Docket_Rocket

I've been asking him about that.  LOL.

OK, seriously, you guys are so cute in that before photo!    A great race too - nice job!

Thanks, guys.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Dr. Cornsitter

+1

We need some new blood Wink

Quote from BeachRunner3234 on 6/25/2013 at 8:20 PM:

So I'm currently sitting with a bag of frozen corn in my ass.

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Couples that run together, stay together (at least after the finish line).  Nice going.

outoftheblue

You guys look so happy in your photo.  Congrats on a great job by the both of you!  What a nice way to kick off your marathon training for Chicago.

Life is good.

SheCan

What a confidence builder!   Great job to you both.  And now I know your DH is as adorable as you are!

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

At the start, it was 87F (heat index) and 73 dewpoint at 7am.

Holy crap!  Even in Texas, we don't usually got to the 80s until 8 a.m.  Joking   And then you go out and kick heat butt, with your fastest 5K in 5 years, go figure!  Congrats, Damaris.  Congrats to your hubby too!  Nice progress for him!

Nice photos of you and him too...how come he looks younger than you?  Did you rob the cradle?  Wink  Just kidding!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Docket_Rocket

He is 4 years older, Scotty.

And the fastes SUMMER 5K in years, not overall, but I'll take it.

Thanks, guys.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page