Beginners and Beyond

TGIF Penguins (Read 23 times)

tracilynn

Jack, who is gonna pace mrs Jack?  I remember in your RR how she kept wanting to run fast the first few miles!

Cherie, are you an empty nester now?    Hugs thats tough.

Jerry I saw you were buying a new Tesla! 

Hopes, I love mantises!  Did you know they attack hummingbirds though?  Look up you tube, or don't if it will make you sad.

Hello to everyone else pad, Scotty, bin, Damaris, Lauren, and zel.

~~~~~~~

Traci

Singer who runs a smidge

Luckily this mantis was about  75 minutes away from my hummingbirds ... as the Prius drives, anyway!

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Zelanie

Cherie- You have some fall weather coming your way soon!

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Jack, who is gonna pace mrs Jack?  I remember in your RR how she kept wanting to run fast the first few miles!

Cherie, are you an empty nester now?    Hugs thats tough.

Jerry I saw you were buying a new Tesla! 

Hopes, I love mantises!  Did you know they attack hummingbirds though?  Look up you tube, or don't if it will make you sad.

Hello to everyone else pad, Scotty, bin, Damaris, Lauren, and zel.

Traci, just walking by, not buying, just wanted to get a response from the dd's.  We are investing in sewer pipes instead.

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Cherie, I just checked PHX DP, 59?  Ours is still 72DP.

Bin Running

Scotty, weather is more or less the same all year round. Hee. Not the raining season yet and so far no haze from neighboring country. Finger crossed

Good luck, Mrs Klompus. Get that BQ.

Cherie, not sure how I will feel when my little ones finally have to leave the nest. Stay strong.

2015 Races

2XU HM - 29 Mar

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Hi friends!

PAD-- good job on the run!

DR-- can you do a couple of the runs I've missed also?

BIN-- glad you're now getting those runs in regularly.

HsM-- is it a walking stick?  I think that's what I'm seeing on the pretty foliage.  Enjoy your walk if you go!

Scotty-- enjoy your squirm & nap day, Good luck with your race tomorrow.

Jack-- good luck with your HM.  Tell your wife that we're all rooting for her on her 1st marathon.  Maybe you can talk her into writing a RR for us.

Jerry-- did I read you right?  Are you referring to 74* as "the heat"?   If that's true, you shouldn't be allowed to mention that here!    Okay, just kidding, but yes, being warmer than you're accustomed to can really take a toll.

Lauren-- that sounds like a perfect 4 miles!   Glad you had such a lovely run.

Zel-- Glad you made it home safely.  Good job on the 6.  Hope your training is going well, and enjoy dinner tonight with DH.

Well I haven't been on as much because i'm just not running much.  My youngest daughter moved away this week   and I've been trying to keep busy.  I signed up for a couple of classes at the community college which I think are going to be super fun.   I'll try to peek in more and say HI!  Good luck racers this weekend!

Sorry you have not been running much.  And sorry about your daughter!

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Cherie, I just checked PHX DP, 59?  Ours is still 72DP.

LOL.  I ran at 7:30pm.  It was 95F (heat index) and 76 DP.  Take that!

Damaris

GinnyinPA

Finally have internet access thanks to high heat and humidity in Wisconsin today. We're heading east again, should be home in a few days. Last two nights have been hard to handle, especially for our long haired dog, so we got a cold motel room.  Only one run for me this week - 5 miles at Pinnacles state park in SD.  It was a nice run, but very humid.

Jack - good luck to you and your wife tomorrow.  I hope you can take a break from training to heal completely.

Scotty - I hope the shot works for you.

Cherie - I'm glad you're back running again, and that it starts to cool off for you soon.

HopesMom - I hope you got a walk in sometime today.

Jerry - sorry you're having to invest in sewer pipes.  How old is your house?

Zel - it must be nice to be back in less humid climes to run again.  When does school start again?

Damaris - good job running in that heat and humidity.  How often do you use the TM?  Only on the longest runs?

Hi Bin, Tracilynn, PAD and anyone else I missed.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ginny, unfortunately, with the third week of heat indexes in the 100s (most of the day) I've used it almost every day. Since then, my knee is achy and my groin too.  I need to run outside more often so my gait does not screw up this much, ha.  Glad to see you around!

Damaris