Beginners and Beyond

Holy mother of spam, Batman! (Read 866 times)

yeoldefatguy

Yeah I got that too.  Heh.

In August, November, and the beginning of December, I volunteered my services to help them.  With experience to back it up.  I was ignored and then told no thank you.  Either they are super desperate or... what I really believe... there was something going on behind the scenes (call it internal politics between rodale and runnersworld) that caused them to proceed with both hands tied behind their backs.  Dunno.

It really seems like they steered their car into an embankment on purpose.  I mean, seriously, nobody can be this seemingly incompetent.  There's gotta be something going down that we're not aware of.

Continued conspiracy theory: they were not sad to see the NRR people and, honestly, the "drama" aspects of BF float off like Cuban boat people.  But NOBODY would completely blow up their site during the busy season (resolution runners) for that.  So while they probably aren't sad to see those folks go, the conspiracy aspect is on the level of faked moon landings and such.

They have a nice software package, that if it continues to work would be a helluva upgrade to Pluck. Very user friendly and similar to eve. I wonder if they intentionally crashed Pluck to get out of a contract or something. And while the software is nice it would still take better administration and moderation than what they have shown in the past.

No more marathons

Hey, speaking of the old RWOL forums, there was a frequent user there with the tag esined.  He last posted over there on 11/25 with "

These forums have gotten a bit tough for me guys...probably going to take a break for a while and try elsewhere.....keep up the great running!".  Anyone know if he made his way over here?

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Docket_Rocket

Wow, esined left RWOL?  I hope he makes it down here.

Hey, speaking of the old RWOL forums, there was a frequent user there with the tag esined.  He last posted over there on 11/25 with "

These forums have gotten a bit tough for me guys...probably going to take a break for a while and try elsewhere.....keep up the great running!".  Anyone know if he made his way over here?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MrNamtor

Is there anyone left to plead to?

The Lord, for offending Thee.

xor

backwards denise is not here.  Lots of them talk on facebook.  He may be there.  Perhaps he will show up here with Moose and Squirrel.

(actually, rbbmoose has posted here before in the masters area)

No more marathons

Wow, esined left RWOL?  I hope he makes it down here.

Don't you mean UP here?  Gone up in the world!                           

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

gusgordon

yes, esined did bail from RWOL.  he is on a FB group of refugees from the MRT sub-3 thread but hasn't posted over here.  not many people from MRT made it over here, but a few have posted in the Racing forum and a number of people moved here to use the log but they don't seem to be posting anywhere.