Beginners and Beyond

52F... 47% humidity... winds 4mph S... sun is shining... (Read 166 times)

Mr MattM

Ferb, I think I know what we're gonna do today.

be curious; not judgmental

xor

74F.... 98% humidity... winds calm... rain is brewing, sun just came up (though I can't see it).

Docket_Rocket

I'm in the 80s today.  You do not want to know the Miami dewpoint ever.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Mr MattM

Damn, it's good to be me...

Cool

@runjerseygirl

Ferb, I think I know what we're gonna do today.

Hey, where's Perry?

Do you even run?

Mr MattM

Hey, where's Perry?

Get it?

I'm in the 80s today.  You do not want to know the Miami dewpoint ever.

As bad as it does get in Miami, right now the dew point is 60 according to the national weather service, 61 from wunderground.com.

All in all, I'd take it. 

MTA:  going to hit close to 40 today with clear skies. Might have to break out the shorts. 

Docket_Rocket

Damn, it's good to be me...

Cool

Sheesh.  Keep rubbing it in! Joking

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

That's because it's Winter.  Our average 9 months out of the year is 76 dewpoint.  I love this weather right now.  80F with 60 dewpoint is way better than 95F with 76 dewpoint we had a month ago!  The other day, there was something called the 50F weather.  Never even heard of that before. Joking

As bad as it does get in Miami, right now the dew point is 60 according to the national weather service, 61 from wunderground.com.

All in all, I'd take it. 

MTA:  going to hit close to 40 today with clear skies. Might have to break out the shorts. 

Damaris

Fundraising Page

TxDiverMom

74F.... 98% humidity... winds calm... rain is brewing, sun just came up (though I can't see it).

I could almost copy this forecast for today.  Although it's been totally cloudy here and a little more windy.  Temp and humidity work just fine.  It will be a muggy and yucky run this evening!

Let's hope that the front headed our way hurries up and arrives before my HM this weekend!