Beginners and Beyond

Penguin Pudding Thursdailies (Read 21 times)

obiebyke

Ha! Mother Nature said no! I got out for my first run in 2.5 weeks. It's cold and icy in Minnesota. My Garmin had lost its charge, so I went with my phone. And my phone froze--like, from the cold--5 minutes in! I'm doing C25K so I need the time, and I'm a data head, so I turned back. I tried!

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

Robert31320

Team TJ

I planned to run after work.  Work just ended and I gots no more go in me today.

Running for TJ because he can't.

Jill.

Penguin Power!

Ha! Mother Nature said no! I got out for my first run in 2.5 weeks. It's cold and icy in Minnesota. My Garmin had lost its charge, so I went with my phone. And my phone froze--like, from the cold--5 minutes in! I'm doing C25K so I need the time, and I'm a data head, so I turned back. I tried!

Aww you let the lack of data defeat you.  At least you tried?

Upcoming Races: Run as One 4M (4/24) * Japan Run 4M (5/8) * Brooklyn Half (5/21) 

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Gym for me today and skipped the run.  We can add the miles to tomorrow morning's run when it will be even colder. Fortunately, DW found our YaxTrax hand and feet warmers leftover from last year.  I need some mittens from Running Warehouse.

Scotty, there are apparently different dates for Sadie Hawkins Day.  Besides 11/13, it also the Saturday after November 9, which would be this Saturday.  Ironically, our anniversary is the 14th and we would have been married on Sadie Hawkins Day.

Do you remember the movie Li'L Abner?  You would like it, Scott.

You guys crack me up!

Love hearing about the plans for the day. By the time I check in, the day's over. Gonna have to switch up my surfing routine.

Never had Indian pudding, but I'm a fan of all things custardy. Hooked on tapioca...best comfort food ever.

This morning was supposed to be my strength workout...But bailed. Today is my 10th wedding anniversary and opted to linger with DH.

Tomorrow another run of the season in the teens. Looking forward to it.

Kathleen

2015 Goals:

Sub 30 5K

Sub 60 10K