Beginners and Beyond

Uncouth , inappropriate and top of the mind thoughts - you have been warned (Read 128 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Don't worry about it. I can dig rough too. Especially when someone tries to slap and order me.

Slapping... nah, to be quite honest I don't care for spanking so much, I prefer a little more choking and hair pulling and just plain rough handling 

Not sure if I want to google  and post pics for that though lol.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

NSFW
      happylily

My fault... I shouldn't have said anything...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

My fault... I shouldn't have said anything...

But we haven't had a thread like this in forever damn it........

But in all seriousness...

Do you have a problem with this kind of thing? Do you prefer the roles switched? Or is it that I shouldn't be posting things like this?

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

happylily

Do you have a problem with this kind of thing? Do you prefer the roles switched? Or is it that I shouldn't be posting things like this?

Andrea, you should feel free to post whatever you want. Obviously, though, it won't be to everyone's taste. It does not so much shock me, but I have a problem with the message it sends. It must be a generational thing. I'm just an old feminist, or something like that. Don't worry about it. :-)

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Andrea, you should feel free to post whatever you want. Obviously, though, it won't be to everyone's taste. It does not so much shock me, but I have a problem with the message it sends. It must be a generational thing. I'm just an old feminist, or something like that. Don't worry about it. :-)

Understood, I am not really a feminist...at least with that stuff, but I won't go into details. Believe me, that wasn't my ideal meme but it was right there near the top and I didn't feel like searching, plus I felt it was lighthearted enough instead of what I was going to post 

PRs

This, if you're asking for opinions. Of course it's a free country, and an open forum, you can post whatever you want. But you don't have to be a "feminist" to feel that domestic violence is a questionable subject for humor.

Dave

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

This, if you're asking for opinions. Of course it's a free country, and an open forum, you can post whatever you want. But you don't have to be a "feminist" to feel that domestic violence is a questionable subject for humor.

Well, to be quite honest I was not talking about domestic violence, I was talking about rough sex, dominance & submission, role playing, sadism and masochism, etc.. but that is my thing, and I won't hold it against anybody who isn't into it,

And I do  see it as leaning towards extreme feminism when people start comparing men spanking women to men beating the crap out of women. I was posting a meme in response to Sly's mention of dominance.

But I don't  want to talk about it anymore, no more hijacking other's threads.

PRs

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Yes!

I concur with all the above.

Unfortunately, the line between dominance& submission / rough sex and domestic violence is hazy.  Especially when viewed from the outside of the relationship.

Also a Dom&Sub relationship really must have strong people involved.

Lastly most people (those involved in those relationships the Dom specifically) don't typically understand it is the Submissive that has all the power.

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

FS

I titled the thread the way I did on purpose there should be a little latitude for adult discussion.

Docket_Rocket

Da fuck has been going on while I have been working????

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Crazyness

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

FS

I titled the thread the way I did on purpose there should be a little latitude for adult discussion.

Sadly it seems that some aren't happy with it, and I hate pissing people off without a reason to.... must be the little bunny in me 

Plus I don't like being the only one being bad dang it, it gets lonely here in the corner 

PRs

catwhoorg

Labrat

5K  20:23  (Vdot 48.7)   9/9/17

10K  44:06  (Vdot 46.3)  3/11/17

HM 1:33:48 (Vdot 48.6) 11/11/17

FM 4:13:43 (Vdot 35.4) 3/4/18