Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES (Read 35 times)

Jess runs for bacon

another rest day.  Damn SI still.  It is 100% nothing unless I try to run then it isn't gliding right and I look terrible running.  Like Forest Gump running coming out of his braces.  So I'm just wrapping my PT brain around it and working on what I can do to fix it.  Walked DH through some things last night.  I'll test it tomorrow to see if those worked since the only test will be running.

So much for goal race time. Now I'll just have to work to finish and not get swept off the course.  All those miles will at least help me finish but not at my goal time.  I'm okay with that for now.

I hope things work out in a positive way for you.

just came back from 5 with a friend. It was 70 out there, and I had on long sleeves. So much for 70% chance for rain!

HobbitLegs

elevenses

5 hilly miles for me today. DH and I might try to take in a movie if he gets home in time. Hope everyone is having a great Friday!

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Happy Friday, Dailies!

SRD for me after putting in a measly 3.3 miles yesterday. I drove home from Charlotte today, taking the scenic route. Leg really stiffens up in the car if I sit too long the day after a run. In other words, it still isn't right.

I did get out and walk a few times, taking time to take in the fall colors and get a few snapshots as I drove over the mountains.

I slept pretty well last night after a couple of nights of somewhat intermittent sleep. Seems that the training drill we had the last 2 days did create a little anxiety. Nothing too serious, but I woke up several times during the night the first 2 nights. Last night, I slept all the way through except for a short break to deal with the aftereffects of beer. Smile

I should rest very well tonight in my own bed.

I may run tomorrow. I may not. Depends on how I feel when I get up.

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Docket_Rocket

Hi, guys!  SRD today.  We hit the expo and the zoo today.  5K tomorrow with hubby.  Lunch with April and Lilac tomorrow.

Marjorie, hope the SI gets better already! I am in the same boat with my loins and all I want is a finish.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page