Beginners and Beyond

Sunday Penguins get to have a FE! (Read 41 times)

Bin Running

Mel, how's the meetup with the boy? Did you tell him with a lie-detector?

Jack, sound like a strong LR..

Awood, sound like a great day and glad P3 is coming back..

Cherie, enjoy the RD and good job on the 2min plank..

Mitch, sleeping in is great..

Ginny, hip still not behaving?

Damaris, nice pics..

Mickey, sorry abt the heat wave.. winter is just 2-3 mths away.. Hang in there..

2015 Races

2XU HM - 29 Mar

Bin Running

Was surprised to see no Penguins thread too.. Kind of wanna start one but working on phone is tough..

Sat, ran 7M with addition 3M with a friend who wanted to pass his PFT.. Still remember the PFT is what had me going to take up running seriously..

Sun, 17M @ 9:50.. My last 17M was at 10:30.. So, it pretty awful when I ended..Had some chaffing on inner tight and that anitseptic spray is like applying salt to it.. Tongue

Started having 2nd thoughts if i can carry on for 26.2.. Still managing that cough too.. Was thinking of dropping that 01Sep HM if cough still persist on Thurs.. Will see..

2015 Races

2XU HM - 29 Mar

Zelanie

The boy was nice.  Small and nerdy.  Maybe DD doesn't go for arrogant jerks?  We can hope, anyway.  We played cards.

Bin- Hope the cough gets better!

D and Kristin- Looks like fun!  Is that flan I see?  Or cheesecake?

Docket_Rocket

Cheesecake.  I had dulce de leche flan but I don't think it is in the picture.

The boy was nice.  Small and nerdy.  Maybe DD doesn't go for arrogant jerks?  We can hope, anyway.  We played cards.

Bin- Hope the cough gets better!

D and Kristin- Looks like fun!  Is that flan I see?  Or cheesecake?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page