Beginners and Beyond

The best cookies are... (Read 416 times)

@runjerseygirl

Oatmeal chocolate chip.  And don't try to fool me with those disgusting raisins.  Because I'll know.  And I'll kick you in the shins.

Do you even run?

Chairman

Oatmeal chocolate chip.  And don't try to fool me with those disgusting raisins.  Because I'll know.  And I'll kick you in the shins.

My favorite cookies are the sugar cookies with butter frosting catty makes. They are just a rush of flavor. My second favorite are the chocolate chip walnut from Levain Bakery by Central Park West. 

Coalition for a Free and Independent New Jersey

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

Good ole fashion Nestle toll house chocolate chip made from the recipe, not the tube.

I like cookies in general but those are definitely the best.  (double tree, aka christy cookie co., chocolate chip are quite good but pretty cheap trick when they fed 'em to you warm!) Wink

Then again, when it's a PITA to bake 'em, there are few better delights on earth than cookie dough!!!

Randy

happylily

The ones you eat without guilt and calorie counting...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Jess runs for bacon

It's a tie between peanut butter cookies and snickerdoodles. Snickerdoodles are my favorite cookie to bake too. I should make a batch this weekend. I make them all chewy, yum!

@runjerseygirl

+1

Do you even run?

@runjerseygirl

My favorite cookies are the sugar cookies with butter frosting catty makes. They are just a rush of flavor. My second favorite are the chocolate chip walnut from Levain Bakery by Central Park West. 

Good answer.  Me thinks you'll be getting some sugar cookies soon. Smile

Do you even run?

mucknort

Well, you haven't tried my Oatmeal/Chocolate Chip/Peanut Butter cookies. (I like raisins, but I'd never put in cookies)

@runjerseygirl

Well, you haven't tried my Oatmeal/Chocolate Chip/Peanut Butter cookies. (I like raisins, but I'd never put in cookies)

Shocked That sounds amazing! 

Do you even run?

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

This! 

Marjorie

tessasnewlife

I made the absolute best batch last weekend of Chocolate chip cookies. Sadly I gave them to my future ex husbands and found out one didnt share with the other :-( mean boys.

Oatmeal chocolate chips with raisins..  I make them for my kids - 20, 18, and 17. They are devoured.  Also when i bring some into work, they go quickly.

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” - T.S. Eliot

mucknort

Shocked That sounds amazing! 

And did I mention they are dipped in Chocolate?

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Definitely homemade chocolate chip.

@runjerseygirl

And did I mention they are dipped in Chocolate?

Good God.  This just keeps getting better and better.

Do you even run?