Beginners and Beyond

Drive-thru FriDAILIES: May we take your order? (Read 41 times)

LRB

Hmm let's see; some ale, a Cabernet and a Merlot.  Yep, it looks like I am all set with groceries until next week. 

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I feel so much better now, at least more sane than a couple hours ago. Rocky and I got 4.1 miles on the trails this afternoon/evening, I think I will take tomorrow as a rest day and get up at 6:30 AM to go hiking with my camera... maybe get some shots of deer (perhaps even a buck).

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

B-Plus

Hmm let's see; some ale, a Cabernet and a Merlot.  Yep, it looks like I am all set with groceries until next week. 

FFS, don't you listen? I told you together Fat Tug, not tire:

LRB

lol - that looks good!

happylily

Okay, I'm finished writing the stupid trip report. Took forever and it will take you even longer to read because it's so boring. haha, I'm evil!  Not sure if the pictures will appear, though. I'm working with a new laptop and it's as if I'm re-learning how to work with those damn things all over again. I hate computers. Can't live with them, can't live without them...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Docket_Rocket

Okay, I'm finished writing the stupid trip report. Took forever and it will take you even longer to read because it's so boring. haha, I'm evil!  Not sure if the pictures will appear, though. I'm working with a new laptop and it's as if I'm re-learning how to work with those damn things all over again. I hate computers. Can't live with them, can't live without them...

About time!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Pilates and 3 miles.  That's all the time I had.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

There was heavy ass temptation to get out there though after learning of the new qualifying times for New York this week, but my goals for the half marathon are way bigger than that, so NYC will have to wait.

Wait, what?  They loosened the qualifying times??   Not cool.

Zelanie

Just wait until you hit a new age group, young man.

B-Plus

Yes, the other day I commented that I hope you won't be mad. They're watering down our sport!

B-Plus

Ran almost 6 miles with a social run club tonight. Brews and tacos after.

happylily

Yes, the other day I commented that I hope you won't be mad. They're watering down our sport!

They are insulting my upcoming AG. 3:51?. Piss on them.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010