Beginners and Beyond

Thankdailies (Read 37 times)

delicate flower

You and O are pretty damn close in marathon PR's aren't you, or did you move past him?

He's got about two minutes on me.  I'm closing the gap on him in all distances, but as soon as I get close, he widens the gap some more.  He's doing Tuscon next week.  I hope he raises the bar again.

<3

delicate flower

Aaaaand I am now on chocolate cream pie overload.  

<3

LRB

He's doing Tuscon next week.  I hope he raises the bar again.

Yes, please.  By about 11 minutes, thank you O.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

My stomach currently hates me, so glad the feast of the year is over..... I actually controlled myself pretty well, but still a little blah.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

My stomach currently hates me, so glad the feast of the year is over..... I actually controlled myself pretty well, but still a little blah.

Eat some more so you are a lotta blah. lol

B-Plus

I ran 7.9 miles with 3 x 2 minutes hard(ish) thrown in near the end. I was taking it a bit easier than planned on the 3 x 2 because I'm dealing with a lame hamstring.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Eat some more so you are a lotta blah. lol

Lol, no thanks. I am having a little snack of Sweet Potato Casserole and some turkey, that is it and I am going to bed. Smile

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

workinprogress11

I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving. I should have run 50 miles for the amount I ate, but only managed 4.