Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES! (Read 29 times)

Docket_Rocket

I just had my first ever sub from Penn Station, grilled artichokes, mushrooms, provolone and parmesan. BOING! 

Assuming that is a snack since it's close to 4pm?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

B-Plus

My log is starting to shape up again, so what at better day for SRD.

I need to eat something as well. The sub sounds delicious.

I like this post for what is not there. 

You & me both.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Three.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Assuming that is a snack since it's close to 4pm?

That was my lunch actually, remember my first post today. 

Docket_Rocket

I shouldn't have looked at the forecast for next week, pfffttt.  You will hear a lot of bitching from me then, ha.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

StepbyStep-SH

My knee does not seem to be any better today than it was yesterday or the day before. I have a feeling I'll be calling my doctor Monday to see if there is any chance of getting in to see, and get a referral on to orthopedics, in the next two weeks. This really puts any ideas of a June sub-4 marathon on hold, since I had needed December to be my build-up into a strong training plan. Sad

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

LRB

My knee does not seem to be any better today than it was yesterday or the day before. I have a feeling I'll be calling my doctor Monday to see if there is any chance of getting in to see, and get a referral on to orthopedics, in the next two weeks. This really puts any ideas of a June sub-4 marathon on hold, since I had needed December to be my build-up into a strong training plan. Sad

Crap. Hopefully it's nothing major.

I hear ya.

Dave

delicate flower

* fly by*

6 at 7:36 pace.  My legs like being very well rested.  I can honestly say that my legs have not felt this good in over a year.  20 miles for the week, and no running planned until Monday.

<3

LRB

I can honestly say that my legs have not felt this good in over a year. 

Wow.

LRB

My second consecutive bar night is in the books, now let's see if I can get off of my butt tomorrow morning and run.

Docket_Rocket

I'm sorry. :-(

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

6 miles, no weights (ran out of time because I went grocery shopping first).  Coughed a lung at every streetlight but it was nice.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

workinprogress11

7 miles that I had to break into 2 runs because time is a precious commodity these days.