Beginners and Beyond

Question for Boston area folks (Read 73 times)

I have a friend who is staying at the Hilton in Woburn (close to the intersection of I-93 and I-95) and is wondering about the best way to get to the buses at Boston Common on Monday morning.

What say you?

#artbydmcbride

Runners run

http://www.mbta.com/schedules_and_maps/bus/routes/?route=354

Thanks ilene. I was playing around a little on the mbta site but I'm not as familiar with the stops outside the downtown/back bay area.

Village people

What about the commuter train? There is one fom Lowell to North Station. Is that an option?

What about the commuter train? There is one fom Lowell to North Station. Is that an option?

I'll check it out and pass it along to her as well.

RSX

Lowell on Route 3 would be too far and time is pretty crucial that morning. You need to go south and that is the other direction. I think she has 2 options the express bus or going to Hopkinton.

If someone is driving her I would opt for a ride to the Hopkinton shuttle buses. I'm biased as that has always been closer for me than Boston when I have run it, and I like to get rid of potential bottle necks.

I have taken buses to the airport from Woburn when I lived in that area. I'm sure this would be a good option also.