Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES (Read 40 times)

Little Blue

Are you kidding? I post so much crap I need my own internet to keep up with the stuff I post on the internet. lol

What was it in response to specifically? We talk about that so much it could have been one of a dozen things.

Maybe Coach Jay's Myrtle routine?

That's it!!  I was doing the leg swings for my fussy hindquarter.

Bookmarked, so I shouldn't have to ask again. Much obliged.

Little Blue

Hey everyone!!

I have to got to get back to posting regularly! Smile

10 miles done in the snow, awesome run.  I love running in the snow, even if it doesn't look like it in this pic!  lol

Wow, that cold really ages a guy.

LRB

I was doing the leg swings for my fussy hindquarter.

They are great for that. Since I started doing them I no longer have sciatica pain in my either of my asses.

Mmmmm...beer

D2, I often have the same white beard look when I come home Smile

This is probably the best one I've had, altho I think it's the only time I've run in the snow with a full beard, that probably helps. Smile

The beard fits you. I just grew mine back after going a couple of weeks without it while trying to figure out what to do with the gray hairs that are overtaking my stupid ugly face.

Thanks, I'm really liking it, I think it'll be around for a lil while.  I usually grow it out and then shave it off shortly after, but this time around it seems to fit me better (altho, now that I think about it, this is the first time I've grown it out since losing weight, that's probably the difference).

Wow, that cold really ages a guy.

No doubt!  LOL

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Hip Redux

My ninja runner photo from today.   Cold wasn't an issue at all (hands and face still froze but was ok), but the snowy roads sucked.

Then I went to the gym and did squats, lunges, core, yada yada yada.

Docket_Rocket

Nice beard, D2.

Trixie will have to go back to the vet. She is still vomiting once a day and nothing comes out. All tests came out fine so I have no idea. Sigh. 6 miles and kickboxing.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

onemile

I ran 8.  For some reason my Garmin now gives me the entire run as 1 split.

Docket_Rocket

I ran 8.  For some reason my Garmin now gives me the entire run as 1 split.

Mine gave me that once.  No idea why.  It was like it deleted the splits.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page