Beginners and Beyond

A Long Penguin Weekend (Read 25 times)

obiebyke

D, congrats on your race!

I'm grumpy because my Garmin 10 is being a poo. Having that data is a huge motivator for me to run, and my GPS is not holding up its end of the bargain. I went out today and after locking onto satellite, the watch lost it a block later, then 5 minutes later, stopped even timing. I came home and did a factory reset. We shall see. It's my first winter with this buggy little thing. I hope the cold isn't making things worse.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

PADRunner

Ginny- No the HM.

Docket_Rocket

Hi, guys!  4:53 on a good day, except for the pesky 6 mile side stitch from hell.  An RR will be up soon.

Lauren, what Traci said.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Robert31320

Team TJ

We were able to meet Kristin at the Savannah airport on her way home from her family vacation.  It was great to get to meet her in person and she even gave TJ her medal from the Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot on Hilton Head Island.

Running for TJ because he can't.

Hiya Penguins!

Been such a busy weekend with family visiting. I was looking forward to my 8 mile run but opted for a hard nap after most left. Snuck in a quick mile before the sunset. Felt good to get it in, wish I could have stayed out to play longer. I scheduled a day off tomorrow to just chill so looking forward to getting that long run in then.

Kathleen

2015 Goals:

Sub 30 5K

Sub 60 10K

TooStupidToStop

Rach^

Howdy Penguins!

I got in a 3.27 mile run today (treadmill miles). Not too shabby. I was a bit slow to start off, but once I found my rhythm, I was pacing around an 8:57 min/mile.