Beginners and Beyond

B&B User Group (Read 533 times)

xor

Where is BCR? He wanted to see a meltdown thread. This one still has potential. We haven't started talking food or beer yet.

scrape scared him.  Or scraped him.

runfoolery

You know - I am majorly lacking in self-confidence. I would never think that I could make sweeping suggestions on how to re-organize an existing community because I was a lurker for years. I need to learn from the OP. Sociopaths have built major companies based on nothing more than this kind of confidence.

This site gets more confusing as the days go on. I don't understand how "WE" are being told what to do. This is a public forum isn't it??

Agreed.  As I understood things, FlaRunnr wasn't trying to tell anyone what to do.  Was he 'out of bounds'?  Maybe a bit over the top, but for goodness sakes, he didn't show up threatening to torch the place.  This is the interwebz, and so far as I know the only person who may have legal grounds to say what happens on this site or in this forum, is Eric.  Other than that, this is the virtual Woodstock.  Cue Country Joe and the Fish, kick back and relax.

xor

I dunno that "legal grounds" really applies.  It's more about self-governance and the ability to get along via, perhaps, golden rule-y stuff.

I will step back now and yall can go on for many pages about multiple groups and getting your acronymed name all happy-like.

(and psst.  this group has admins)

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Gah. Apparently I have to run 100 miles to earn my lovin'. Geesh.

So are you signing up for a race then?  Big grin

Running is dumb.

We brandish pitchforks and torches at the slightest provocation. 

Looking at it another way...we shit rainbows or fire.  Can't have fiery rainbows I guess.

Don't call me Buttercup!

People! You're all pretty.   

Slow and steady wins the....  wait a second! I've been lied to! 

Nevrgivup

I guess there had to be a meltdown to make this place feel really like home.

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

A ton of people have gone back to RWOL in the past day anyhow.

toyger

Entertaining... [insert smiley eating popcorn] Cool

Jen

Nevrgivup

AND???

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

And, most of us are basically squatting here.

AND???

They are either invisible, not active, or the definition of "ton" is not what I thought it was.

xor

Based on what?

It can't be based on site traffic.

But if'n they/yall do, that's alright.  Just remember that Christmas is around the corner and all the IT staff and all the mods (by which there seems to be one) over there are going to celebrate their holidays and not check their creation once.

They are either invisible, not active, or the definition of "ton" is not what I thought it was.

Damaris, SRL, and a bunch of people who are posting here are also posting there. Jeez, chill out. It's just running.