Beginners and Beyond

The Cheerleaders' Nag Thread. Warning to all: Drama (Read 350 times)

MrNamtor

This is the internet so you'll have to determine that for yourself.

That's clever. Though why don't don't you keep the real shitty comments that you think are extremely witty on the L&O forum where they're more appreciated? Just a suggestion.

MrNamtor

I actually do not care one bit about being popular

ok, never mind

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

ok, never mind

Well, it was more in response that what the original post now says, not really in response to you.

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54

Comrade Red

Intimidating

That's clever. Though why don't don't you keep the real shitty comments that you think are extremely witty on the L&O forum where they're more appreciated? Just a suggestion.

Ha.  Of all the comments in this thread, you think 'zilla's are shitty?

Are you dating PGD?

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to not respond to your follow-up post If you become dumb.  The resulting silence should in no way be taken as a sign of agreement.

Fistmaster General

Suggestion noted, and declined.   I like a lot of the people here.   Just not you.

"I... am a fucking moron." - MattM

delicate flower

I think some people might find a little corner at that dinner party, maybe a user group, and entertain themselves.

It's called "the kid's table" and I am jealous that I am no longer allowed to sit there.  They always look like they are having more fun.  Sad

<3

Fistmaster General

Are you dating PGD?

I think he's upset because I haven't posted any nude photos.

"I... am a fucking moron." - MattM

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

+1  I saw what you wrote instead of "ok, never mind" before you deleted it.  You're a real gem, Namtor.

Running is dumb.

MrNamtor

Suggestion noted, and declined.   I like a lot of the people here.   Just not you.

Who are you again?

Comrade Red

Intimidating

I think he's upset because I haven't posted any nude photos.

Well, that polo shirt one might qualify.

:ducks:

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to not respond to your follow-up post If you become dumb.  The resulting silence should in no way be taken as a sign of agreement.

Village people

+1  I saw what you wrote instead of "ok, never mind" before you deleted it.  You're a real gem, Namtor.

I saw it, too.

MrNamtor

yeah because what's the point.

Anyway I think people like you should be banned from the BF. You only come on here to troll and make nasty remarks. You used to add some value and write great posts on the old RW but now? You've regressed to a mean kid middle school mentality. What you stopped running, so you stopped being a human being? Grow up.

MrNamtor

I saw it, too.

oh good. then at least it wasn't totally wasted

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I didn't make any nasty remarks.

But by all means, go ahead and ban me.

Running is dumb.

Comrade Red

Intimidating

yeah because what's the point.

Anyway I think people like you should be banned from the BF. You only come on here to troll and make nasty remarks. You used to add some value and write great posts on the old RW but now? You've regressed to a mean kid middle school mentality. What you stopped running, so you stopped being a human being? Grow up.

Says the man who posted:

I got banned by the supreme leader himself. There is no court of appeals. That little man runs his internet kingdom with an iron fist.

Talk about nasty immature comments.