Beginners and Beyond

Are you running more (Read 449 times)

Luke79

I've actually been running less lately.  My vagina has been KILLING me. Cry

B-Plus

Yes.

MrNamtor

Yes, Luke, your vagina has been killing all of us (I don't know what this means but I thought it needed to be said).

RSX

I never saw anyone's running log. I posted my first run here yesterday, 13 years of runs are on Excel. However I ran my second most ever in 2012 only because of better health.

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

I have not run since last year!

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

Yes, but not because of log on RA. First time running during winter and i have a race on Jan 19th.

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” - T.S. Eliot

delicate flower

I finally got all my Jan-Oct data loaded to RA so my numbers have gone up for the year as a result.  Prior to that upload, the only data I had loaded here was what was on my watch when I first synched.

<3

YAYpril - B-Plus

I finally got around to importing all of my data from Dailymile (I started using DM late 2010). I'm also running more consistently. But not because of the log. Just because I NEED to if I want to set a massive PR in my HM at the end of April and run my first marathon in September.

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

I am running more because my wife is running more.

CrisRuns

I keep my log on my google calendar.

racecat

Goddess of the Cuisine

You should really consider getting that checked out.

In transit, arriving on time. 

notimeforthat

Not any more than I have to Smile My knees prefer that I stay on my bike or swim, but to answer the question seriously...yes, I am bringing up the mileage some this season to be able to better compete at Oly and possibly Half IM distance races.

Village people

Not really. I cut back at Thanksgiving to do a rwoing challenge and now I am only running.

Goorun

I don't have a log here, or anywhere else. I'm stubborn and I will die with probably 50 paper logs. They will be burried with me. Not interested either in seeing what others are doing. I do my own thing, as I have always done. Did I tell you that I am stubborn? Big grin

Yes, spring marathons are probably the reason for this increase in overall mileage that you are seeing.

Big grin

and +1 (I'm exactly same).

Slow and steady never wins anything.

I have no idea. I started logging miles here in mid-November. Before here? i just made mental notes.