Beginners and Beyond

Misheard Thursdailies (Read 41 times)

Docket_Rocket

Press conference says two injured, one from Secret Service and the officer from the Capitol Police.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Press conference says two injured, one from Secret Service and the officer from the Capitol Police.

To illustrate how isolated I am from mainstream news, I likely would not have known about this incident were it not posted here.

Robert31320

Team TJ

3.1 blah blah blah miles in the park.  I hate running there I've just been too lazy to get up to run at 4:30am this week...

Running for TJ because he can't.

Jess runs for bacon

I just realized I forgot I had my running flexibility class tonight Sad there are only four, tonight was the third. I have literally nothing to do all week and I forgot the one thing I had to do Sad god I cannot wait to start working again.

Mmmmm...beer

Scotty, good call, mailed in my registration today, I am now on the hook. Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

B-Plus

To illustrate how isolated I am from mainstream news, I likely would not have known about this incident were it not posted here.

+1

B-Plus

Final MP run is in the books. 16 w/ 10 @ 6:47.

What's for dinner?

LRB

What's for dinner?

Shit, with stats like that, whatever you want!  I vote pizza.

What's for dinner?

Chowdah Wink

Docket_Rocket

Nice, B+.

I did 4 with hubby (tomorrow's workout) because it didn't stop thundering until 7pm.  I am doing my last LR tomorrow.  Well, the short LR not the real one from last Sunday.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Jess runs for bacon

Nice, B+.

I did 4 with hubby (tomorrow's workout) because it didn't stop thundering until 7pm.  I am doing my last LR tomorrow.  Well, the short LR not the real one from last Sunday.

Woot woot!

Zelanie

Jay- Good for you for putting your foot down and working on moving on.