Beginners and Beyond

November 2014 Race Thread (Read 55 times)

LRB

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Thanks for the workout comment -- didn't even know you could do that!  Ha!  I wrote up a little report and put it in my blog Smile

Running is dumb.

LRB

Thanks for the workout comment -- didn't even know you could do that!  Ha!  I wrote up a little report and put it in my blog Smile

Huh, you have a blog?  

Very nice write up, I didn't realize the conditions were so bad.

There is a ton of untapped potential there, and your approach thus far has been perfect!

Docket_Rocket

Nice RR!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Thanks you two!  Conditions weren't terrible by any means, but I prefer running in shorts opposed to two pairs of tights, a neck warmer and ski mittens!

Running is dumb.

LRB

Thanks you two!  Conditions weren't terrible by any means, but I prefer running in shorts opposed to two pairs of tights, a neck warmer and ski mittens!

Yeah I have raced in similar conditions, wearing all of that crap really cramps my style.

When you are ready, you are going to kill your next 5k!

LRB

^ or will that be your first.  

B-Plus

LRB is the king of log stalking.

LRB

LRB is the king of log stalking.

I emulate the best and forget the rest.