Beginners and Beyond

Wednesday Penguins Make Friends (Read 24 times)

Brilliant

Hello Penguin Friends,

I hope everyone's runs are going as planned.

I ran 7.7 easy miles this morning, then went to the dentist.   Then a coffee break with my daughter (she's so busy in her final semester I hardly ever get to talk to her!).  Now there's a man in my kitchen with a very loud drill installing a new microwave.  Busy day.

From the Internet.

I'm ready for a nap. PT this morning, 8 miles on the treadmill with 3x1 mile (6.6, 6.7, 6.8 mph) with 0.5 miles recovery, and 2 minutes at 7.6 mph. First good workout in a long time, not as fast as I would have liked but that'll come back eventually.

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Nap time for me too.  1x5 easy miles on the track.

obiebyke

Ooooo nap. It always sounds good, but lately I haven't been able to at all. Activity streak is intact: I did one round through a quick brutal circuit my friend gave me, ended with a 1-minute plank. Good enough.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

Docket_Rocket

I took a nap too (I think I mentioned that in the dailies) because the shot exhausted me.  So, nap, Pilates and 6 easy miles.  I'll do the tempo run tomorrow.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Brilliant

I took a nap, too.  I had to recover from the hammering.

hog4life

I took a 3.5 hour nap before having to come to work tonight, I sure do need a regular job. I was going to post a pic of my interval times from Tuesday, but work won't let me post from a host site. Maybe I can do it in the morning when I get home.