Beginners and Beyond

Fantod Friday Penguins (Read 30 times)

Amazonian Princess

((((Damaris)))) Sorry you've having a bad day.

• Busy week including hosting a gathering for Project Linus (made no-sew fleece blankies and called the event "Fleece Navidad"   and sorted and weighed fruit last night for a local food bank
    • Thirteen days of streak completed
    • Scale says I weigh less than I did before vacation and Thanksgiving but I'm suspicious

Hi and Hellos to everyone!

I can. I will. I am. 

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

Damaris - It's sounds like you might want to go back to bed, and try again on Saturday the 14th.  Big hugs!

Jack - I'm going to make you a facebook page.  Then, it won't be your facebook page, it will be my facebook page using your fake online name.  You'll still be able to log on and see it though.  You don't even have to log on, I'll just post messages to you there and you can just look at it...lol  You crack me up man.

HsM - That is great.  I'm going to try telling my wife that.  Pray for me...lol

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Awood: LMAO!!  I think I have the Instagram thing sorted. I put my first picture on there.

Zelanie

Damaris- Hugs for you and Trixie.

Scotty- They did give us the PT and pain management option. But they said that because she was so young, they expected her to continue to deteriorate to where we would end up doing surgery eventually anyway.  But yeah, she could have injections and laser treatment and swimming PT, hehe. She would probably also like to run 75 races a year and get doggie treats.