Beginners and Beyond

Sticky icky, icky ThursDAILIES (Read 57 times)

Hi Dailies:

Rick - way to stay calm and let it go when a confrontation would have been easy

D - would it become an HR issue if someone brought a remote, pointed it at her, and said "the volume control doesn't work"?

Marjorie - public shaming sounds fun, will there be tar and feathers, shaven heads, or stockades?

Oski - busy week

Baboon - good paces

lilac - is it the see food diet?

April - have fun

Bruce - glad the recovery is going well

Brr - I get the Camaro or Mustang, etc, but a loud truck? Meh.  TPS?

Tomas - cool comment

SIAR - have a good 10

Zelanie - good recovery progress

Scotty - glad to hear that the lung seems OK

Namtor - hi

DaveP - wishing you a speedy recovery

B+ - track, nice

Ric-G - anything good at the yard sale?

Kristin - nice job in the heat

OOTB - migrate away

13.1 easy tonight, it was sticky, too still and oppressive with eerie low dark clouds hanging above.  Rain started just as I was finishing, good timing.

Docket_Rocket

Bahaha, Jay.

We work for the government.  I don't think HR gets involved a lot in issues like this.  Especially since I've seen her and others yell at the boss and a lot of other things that would never be allowed in private practice.  It wouldn't surprise me if that has been said before.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

B-Plus

Hi guys,

It was my first time at the track in at least 2 years, and did I ever pick a day to go. There were well over 100 people at the track due to a memorial soccer game, a running club, and a track club being there. The goal was 12 x 400m @ around 90 seconds each. The pacing was a little bit wack at first, but I settled in:  82, 86, 88, 90, 91, 88, 89, 89, 88, 87, 87, 88. 12 miles total.