Beginners and Beyond

The Official RA BF&B Facebook Thread (Read 2463 times)

Better I Leave

oops maybe the scottish aren't celtic? but you know what i mean

LOL! I do. It's all good buddy. I do actually have a family tartan.

@runjerseygirl

Do you even run?

happylily

Three new pictures from Bermuda!

The sun did not cooperate while we were there, but it was warm enough for the whirlpool. And a gazillion time better than the crazy cold weather Montreal had during that time. Note that I am sporting my new red maple leaf bikini, only $9.99 at Old Navy, for those of you Canadians (that would be Beth, Lori, B-Plus and Goo. Big grin)

On my way to pacing my SO in his first ever 10k, the day before my 10th marathon. I feel so blessed to be able to do things like this... It's important for me to remind myself of it. Especially now that I'm back at work...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

@runjerseygirl

You are absolutely gorgeous, Lily!  And holy mother of abs, Batman!

Do you even run?

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

Great pictures Kay and Happylily.  Cute bikini.

Don't believe everything you think. 

happylily

Thank you, Kay and Night! :-)

Kay, YOU are, not me. I'm way past the expiry date to be called that. Big grin

@runjerseygirl

Thank you, Kay and Night! :-)

Kay, YOU are, not me. I'm way past the expiry date to be called that. Big grin

Definitely not past your expiry date.  You're stunning.  And thank you. Smile

Do you even run?

Docket_Rocket

Great pics, Lily!

This is a picture of MarjorieAnn, chiqui74, and me last week during our FE:

I had an FE with lilflute, but I'm not sure if she wants me to share the picture so I'll wait.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

CrisRuns

Wow, Lily, you keep getting more and more beautiful and I would not toss your SO out of the window, either!

Damaris, looking good and classy!

happylily

Cris, you are too kind. But I do share your opinion regarding my SO. I am lucky.

Damaris, you girls look ravishing! What kind of restaurant were you at? Latin American? Looks Peruvian a bit.

Docket_Rocket

Lebanese restaurant.  The food was awesome and it's less than 2 miles from house and I didn't even know about it.

Cris, you are too kind. But I do share your opinion regarding my SO. I am lucky.

Damaris, you girls look ravishing! What kind of restaurant were you at? Latin American? Looks Peruvian a bit.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MrNamtor

Do you guys have a washing machine or do you just put the clothes between your bellies and jump up and down? Big grin

Better I Leave

Great pics, Lily!

This is a picture of MarjorieAnn, chiqui74, and me last week during our FE:

I had an FE with lilflute, but I'm not sure if she wants me to share the picture so I'll wait.

Yeah, I see Olive Oil, flat bread, and hummus maybe DR? Nice pic...and love food pics. Big grin

Here's Marina and I at "Restaurant Taste" in Plymouth for New Years Eve. "Taste" has won the best from Zagat for the Sacramento region and is rated by them as one of the best in the US...and it's here in little ol' Plymouth!!!

Better I Leave

GAWD I'm a lucky man. Is she not a beautiful woman?

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

I lol'd.     Smile

Do you guys have a washing machine or do you just put the clothes between your bellies and jump up and down? Big grin

Don't believe everything you think.