Beginners and Beyond

4 year streak to end tomorrow (Read 180 times)

"Journey" hater

Forecasted high temp of around -5F. If that holds true it will be the first time since Jan. 15, 2009 that the high temperature for the day will not make it above zero.

It's been a good run.  And a little unusual....it is Minnesota after all.

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

BBBrrrrr.....

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

LRB

Dreamer

Ha, I thought your running streak was ending!  Temps are colder than normal here too, although not that cold!

MRT: This too shall pass

We should get above 0* (air temp), but just barely. Wind chills here are supposed to get down to about -35* sometime tomorrow night, and I'm guessing you will be even colder, since you're north of us some. This is when I let bravado go out the window and give thanks for our membership at a wonderful YMCA 2 miles from my house.

msmrow

Here in NC we are freaking out because the *feels like* temperature is around 25 tonight!  School got out at 10:30am today because we were supposed to have a wintry mix and we all got to go home after lunch.

And yet, the high is 70 for Tuesday.

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Ha, I thought your running streak was ending!  Temps are colder than normal here too, although not that cold!

Yep, disappointed this wasn't a running streak thread. The real question is, are you running outside?

PRs:  Marathon (2:49xx; '13)  Half (1:25xx; '12) 10k (40:26; '11) 5mi (29:23; '13) 5k (17:33; '13)

"Journey" hater

Yep, disappointed this wasn't a running streak thread. The real question is, are you running outside?

Yes, unless it gets windy at those temps. Once the feels like temp gets below -10 I start to lose interest and hit the TM. Smile

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Good man. I'm all for doing runs that may result in a good story...so long as you make it home to share.

PRs:  Marathon (2:49xx; '13)  Half (1:25xx; '12) 10k (40:26; '11) 5mi (29:23; '13) 5k (17:33; '13)

SusanRachel

Only going to make it up to 60 tomorrow.  Brrr.  Wink