Beginners and Beyond

You Cannot Expect Me To Create A Funny Title TUESDAILIES (Read 33 times)

LRB

LRB: You're one crazy guy. 26 degrees and a singlet?

I know right?!  It was awesome, just awesome!  To be clear though, there was no wind.  Roll eyes

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

LRB: You're one crazy guy. 26 degrees and a singlet?

Exactly what I was thinking, Andrew.   Of course, I wouldn't wear a singlet in 50 degrees weather, cold-weather wimps that we South Texans are, lol.   Snowblower?  That does not sound like fun.  I hate winter and snow.  Glad I don't have to deal with snow any more.

Enjoy the short run, Damaris.

Happy running after work, Baboon.  I vote for outside running.

Sorry about the shin, Kristin.  Sorry about my beloved but idiot Redskins too.

Glad the ribs are feeling better, Step!  Now you're huggable again! Big grin

How long is your streak planned for, FreeSoul?

Enjoy the miles later, Jack.  Massages scare me, lol.

Congrats on the 5, Ric.  We had tons of breakfast goodies this a.m., our university President had the campus-wide "holiday breakfast" this morning...all kinds of goodies!  I managed somehow to behave myself and not eat too much.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

LRB

Hey everybody, I just ate a Rolo.  Damn that thing was good!

scappodaqui

rather be sprinting

Hey everybody, I just ate a Rolo.  Damn that thing was good!

What is with you and announcing candies lately?  You've been too restrictive if you're that obsessed!  That said, the best candy I tried recently was a peanut chew.  It was awesome, like the better part of a Snickers--just dark chocolate, peanuts, and caramel that thankfully was not too sickly-sweet.  I do recommend it.

Swam today for the first time in awhile.  I don't want to talk about it.  It's really frustrating to swim around all the freaking slow people and my aerobic fitness is through the ROOF since I was able to run well for awhile.  (Until this pain came up).  So my issue is that my lungs are too strong for my swimming skill and getting a good workout in is hard.  I did do some intervals, but I guess I should be in the pool more.  Biking is good too.

Going to try running again tomorrow.

PRs: 5k 19:25, mile 5:38, HM 1:30:56

Lifting PRs: bench press 125lb, back squat 205 lb, deadlift 245lb

LRB

It's really frustrating to swim around all the freaking slow people and my aerobic fitness is through the ROLO since I was able to run well for awhile. 

FYP.  Cool

Yugo18

6.5 wholly underwhelming miles.  Started out in almost-100% humidity and a whole lot of fog, ended up in cold rain.  Eh.

LRB

6.5 wholly underwhelming miles.  Started out in almost-100% humidity and a whole lot of fog, ended up in cold rain.  Eh.

Bonus points for using wholly in a sentence.

Yugo18

Bonus points for using wholly in a sentence.

I may have been told, right after graduation when I first started working, that there is "no need to be so formal."  Heh.  I just write how I think (and may have some issues, yes).  Smile  Now I do much better at "bonding" with clients/colleagues in a funny and colloquial manner!

Robert31320

Team TJ

Good evening everyone.

I got in 5.1 miles today.

Running for TJ because he can't.

LRB

Colloquial is even better.

MTA: Imma cheap date obviously.

LRB

Excuse me peeps while I stretch my can.  Blush

Docket_Rocket

5 miles, 2 with hubby.  I forgot to tape my psoas/groin and I'm in pain. Undecided

Tomorrow I see the OBGYN.  Scared of what he'll say.  I know he will say surgery but I've never had surgery apart from LASIK and to take out my wisdom teeth and that is nothing. I've never been under.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page