Beginners and Beyond

Took the kids out for ice cream tonight (Read 131 times)

Hip Redux

What are those, Greyhounds?

I asked a friend who adopted a retired racing Greyhound if they made good pets.  He said they were as long as you kept them on a leash.  He used this great Deep Thoughts analogy, "If one ever gets loose, it's like dropping your keys in hot lava.  Don't bother reaching for them because man... they're gone."

Yes and that is true!   I've been on way too many lost greyhound searches because they bolted and yeah, good luck keeping up with them!

Scotty - the three-legged one doesn't realize he's missing a leg.  I ain't telling him, either. Joking  He is, however, missing a brain.

Docket_Rocket

A brain?  Maybe it ran away with my Hershey's brain.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Big grin

MtnBikerChk

running is bad for you

What are those, Greyhounds?

I asked a friend who adopted a retired racing Greyhound if they made good pets.  He said they were as long as you kept them on a leash.  He used this great Deep Thoughts analogy, "If one ever gets loose, it's like dropping your keys in hot lava.  Don't bother reaching for them because man... they're gone."

That is awesome!!

Hip Redux

A brain?  Maybe it ran away with my Hershey's brain.

Maybe.  lol  Though I'm not sure he ever had one to begin with.    He is the sweetest damn dog ever though.   He likes to give kisses, which is sort of a rare thing in the greyhound world, but that's unfortunate because he also likes to eat poo.