Beginners and Beyond

Sharknado Sundailies (Read 47 times)

Jay, I hope he at least finishes it, albeit it probably way off goal by now.

He made it!

LRB

He made it!

Cannot wait to hear what went down.  My first thought is a spaz-out in the water, it happens.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Where the eff is it 46 degrees?!?!

Thanks for the knee advice. I guess the fact that life got in the way of me running today ended up working out with the forced rest day. Hoping it is nothing serious...

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

LRB

As much as I love that temp to run in, you can keep that shit lol

Hip Redux

There's a reason why his user name is Brrrrr for about 10 months of the year. lol

meaghansketch

Evening, dailies!  I procrastinated my run today but I'm glad I did.  Went out a couple hours before sunset.  I love running in the evening and I hardly ever get to do it because of my work schedule.  About an hour in it started sprinkling and it rained on and off but it never got bad.  16 miles in 2:41.

CUTBACK WEEK THIS WEEK!!  I am so excited, my legs are really asking me for a break.  I've got a race coming up Saturday so I'll be glad to be getting a little bit of rest in.

I went cycling for the first time in nearly 20 years yesterday!  My sister and I did about 4 miles of bike-walking (I am scared to ride in traffic, so we walked the bikes up to a park-- neither of us has a car) and we rode in the park for 2 miles.  It was terrifying but I am alive.  I think more cycling is in my future.

LRB

I think more cycling is in my future.

There is nothing like the speed, power and feeling of invincibility generated while biking!  The only limiting factor for me, is wind.  That wind sometimes will kick my ass up and down the boulevard!

Will run for scenery.

I was looking at a run on Pike's Peak summit Monday or Tuesday.  I ruled out Tuesday b/c they're forecasting snow showers......

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

On the northern plains in ND. We had 2 overnight lows around 45. Since I run in the morning I always get stuck with the low temp for the day. It's pretty nice in the summer.

- Andrew