Beginners and Beyond

THURSDAILIES: Our Size Is Inversely Proportional to Our Atttitude (Read 47 times)

outoftheblue

Scotty -- I hope the tests go well tomorrow and it is nothing serious.

D -- Have fun in Nashville.  Does your hubby have a particular time goal you are pacing him for?

Me?  4.5 miles for me on the Mill today with a few .25 intervals thrown in to relieve boredom.

Life is good.

Hi dailies:

Basya - nothing wrong with moving people out of your way if they won't move

Rick - hah! a garmin funny!

Meaghan - hope the speedwork went well

Free - nice getting it done early

Baboon - way to get 'em done

DaveP - Floridiots!  The grass down there is NOT good for running, it's thick and squeaky and houses fire ants.

Rick - great conditions

Brrr - IMHO there are plenty of perfectly good houses out there already, but do what's best (and what DW prefers) Smile

Jack - have a good LR tomorrow

D - be safe

Marjorie - nice 10.2

Step - hope the weather is decent for you

Scotty - Holy cow what a day.  Hope it's not a ulcer.

OOTB - good TM miles

3.87 GA miles today in ideal weather.  Tomorrow may end the streak depending on how I feel -- no sense pushing a minor issue into something bigger.

Great news for Si;  his first confirmed rodent kill (only took more than a year).  I brought it to him and we played hockey with it for a minute before he got treats, hopefully associating mousing with reward.

StepbyStep-SH

The only thing I said was that the race is at my alma mater, on my birthday. It would be cool to run someday, I have not been back there in many years. Not sure about the weather, but it will certainly be flat. If you remember BruceD who used to post here (and also a U of I alum), he had a great race there last year.

Ahhh, got it!

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

meaghansketch

Good speedwork session today-- 8x hill circuit repeats.  Coach originally said 10 but had us stop after about 8 (some managed one more, some one fewer, depending on how fast they were going.)  Good thing, because 8 was about all I had in me.