Beginners and Beyond

Why Nobody Has Opened the Monday DAILIES is beyond me (Read 60 times)

Jess runs for bacon

What was up with that babe?

This guy drove by heading in the same direction as me. I noticed him first because he slowed down then basically turned his whole body to stare at me (I did not have anything exciting on, just capris and a jacket). Then a minute or two later, a car came towards me and I thought it looked like the same guy and car, but didn't want to turn around to verify. Then another two minutes later it was confirmed when he drove by again, his car kind of stood out.

freaked me out, I was almost to my house. Once he was out of sight I sprinted to my house. The first time he passed he must have turned around in my development.

LRB

Way to be heads up!

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Evening, Dailies!

Day 8 of not running. Legs feel good. I think I might head out for a few tomorrow afternoon when I get to Charlotte. We have a meeting there, so maybe I should put on a short, slow run and see how that feels.

Hope everyone is doing fine - I'm heading to sleep soon, but I thought I'd better check in.

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

10.4 easy, it may or may not have been below freezing for the first time this year.  A deer snorted from the darkness when I startled it, which in turn startled me, causing a dropped and broken flashlight.  Ah well, it was a cheapie.

Signed up for a Halloween night 5K, I may dress up and "fun run" it (not every race has to be serious... right?  Or there might be a fast zombie, we'll see).