Beginners and Beyond

The Official RA BF&B Facebook Thread (Read 2463 times)

Docket_Rocket

Thanks!  I love dark greens and dark blues.  With my red hair (which you never get to see), I know they are my best colors.  FWIW, I hate bright pink and it's the one I've run PRs in.  Go figure.

Damaris, it's the first time I see you wearing green and you look abolutely beautiful!

Sparker, what an awesome 5k look in your eyes!

Great pictures everyone!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

happylily

Look how cute my niece is...

Today is her ninth birthday!

Wow! She's going to be a gorgeous young lady in a few years!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Dr. Cornsitter

Buelligan, your niece is stunningly beautiful. Really just gorgeous! You must be a very proud Uncle!

Quote from BeachRunner3234 on 6/25/2013 at 8:20 PM:

So I'm currently sitting with a bag of frozen corn in my ass.

My baby girl- Annabella - this is her Baptism dress. Her godmother is running an 50K the day before the Baptism, so it should be an awesome weekend Smile

Here is me trying on a slick jacket that I wanted for the Baptism. The wife shot it down. Sad

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

thekl0wn

Pigtail Connoisseur

T-Rod...  That jacket is...  Well...  EPIC

Something witty

happylily

My baby girl- Annabella - this is her Baptism dress. Her godmother is running an 50K the day before the Baptism, so it should be an awesome weekend Smile

Here is me trying on a slick jacket that I wanted for the Baptism. The wife shot it down. Sad

What an adorable angel, Tomas! You are blessed. And my friend, you look really handsome. You make that jacket look sooo cool!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

That jacket with some Khaki pants.......great outfit.

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

That jacket with some Khaki pants.......great outfit.

i need to print this and send it to my wife. She didnt get it.

My older sister said I should buy it and go to the horse races.

Lilly- Thanks. That lil girl makes me smile. I figure I better get in shape so when the boys start coming around in many many many years they will know that daddy means business.

Tomas

LRB

I'm surprised she didn't shoot you lol!  I guess if they sell it, it must be hot right?

Docket_Rocket

I am glad the wife has good taste.  That is all I am going to say. :-)

T-Rod...  That jacket is...  Well...  EPIC

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

TRod your daughter is beautiful. That jacket is.....special lol

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

LRB

I am glad the wife has good taste.  That is all I am going to say. :-)

Taste is like race times, relative.

MrNamtor

You're still ruggedly handsome though T. The clothes don't make the man

Dr. Cornsitter

You're still ruggedly handsome though T. The clothes don't make the man

Read: Nam wants you to take your clothes off.

Quote from BeachRunner3234 on 6/25/2013 at 8:20 PM:

So I'm currently sitting with a bag of frozen corn in my ass.

Read: Nam wants you to take your clothes off.

It's lunch time. I don't want anyone to Puke.

LRB- that's right. If its on the rack it must be in fashion.

D- I bet there are some cool cats in Miami wearing jackets like this one. As far as DW goes, she chose me, so her standards are low Smile

Kristen- thanks

Tomas