Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Mike, that's a lot of snow!

Marjorie, yeesh, that sounds like a long day.

Damaris, martinis win.

Yo to everyone else.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Ugh, starting to feel crappy.  What is with this year?

I may be slow but I never quit.

Feel better Cheryl.

Off to do a 10 mile muddy trail race.  Cold mud, 33 degrees.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Caught up at work?  HA is what I say about my work.

At the moment I can see the light at the end of the tunnel but its a very long tunnel and every time I move another mile towards the end I get another project placed in the middle.  Seems like I am always in time management crissis mode.  I forsee a few Saturday's in February and March.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Feel better Cheryl.

Off to do a 10 mile muddy trail race.  Cold mud, 33 degrees.

Good luck and I hope you can manage the "it sucks" part

Docket_Rocket

Cheryl, hope the year improves.  I'm sure of it.

So, I didn't even wake up for my LR today, so I could only hammer 7 recovery miles before the heat turned into hell.  Still a good run.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Nice run this am.  Took Hammy to the pool.  Now getting my car washed then some other errands

Marjorie

Trail mud run was fun, but still sucked.  Smashed my knee on the asphalt before the race even started. Doh.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

2 down 1 to go.  DD, is in her first middle school play this weekend.  She is 1 of the extras on set, no speaking part, and is having a blast with it.  1 more show to go on Sunday afternoon.

Sunday. Tired. Sore.  Blah.  Coffee.  Church.  Lunch with inlaws.  Running. Laundry.  Blah.

Docket_Rocket

Hi!

I went to bed at 1am and I woke up at 6am because I couldn't wake up earlier to run.  I am usually at Mile 5 by then, ugh.  The sun and heat were brutal, so i'm splitting my LR today.  At least the morning run went really well.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Nightcrawler-

You may be right

Hey everyone

Taxes, laundry, grocery shopping...oh my!!   Can't I just go back to bed?

Don't believe everything you think. 

Grocery shopping.  Oh yes, it's like a curse.  Hate to do it, but love that the cupboards are full of goodness again.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Super long run today.  Now updateing my Garmin but had to dump all the data so there was space on it to actually over write the software.  Dumb system

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

I procrastinate going to the supermarket until I can no longer.

Damaris

Fundraising Page