Beginners and Beyond

FRIDAILIES: Because We Said So, That's Why! (Read 87 times)

@runjerseygirl

First run with my RP in a long time. I missed her! Slow and easy today. Smile  3 miles. 11:04 pace.

Do you even run?

YAYpril - B-Plus

4 miles done. 40.4 in the past 7 days.

I fartleked. A lot. Blush

Big grin

@runjerseygirl

4 miles done. 40.4 in the past 7 days.

I fartleked. A lot. Blush

Big grin

I try to be serious, but I chuckled.  A lot.

Do you even run?

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Just checking in for a sec...hope to be back later. I did 10.11 miles, with the meat to the workout being 2x10min btwn HMP and 10k pace, with 2 minute active recovery. I was probably a little too fast, but happy to get the workout in and not be slow in the blowing wind and snow. I'll have to be smarter as the workout progress through the cycle to 3 and then 4 reps.   Hope you're all enjoying your Friday.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

crazyrunninglady

Warrior Princess

Just popped in to wish Basya a congratulations on your marathon!  I'll be taking a forum vacation. For those that are on FB send me a friend request or PM me here.

Unless you are friends with people she doesn't like.  Then she'll unfriend you.

Oops.  Did I say that out loud?

Docket_Rocket

Nice work.

Just checking in for a sec...hope to be back later. I did 10.11 miles, with the meat to the workout being 2x10min btwn HMP and 10k pace, with 2 minute active recovery. I was probably a little too fast, but happy to get the workout in and not be slow in the blowing wind and snow. I'll have to be smarter as the workout progress through the cycle to 3 and then 4 reps.   Hope you're all enjoying your Friday.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Just B.S.

Hi everyone. Just getting back into the swing of things.

Arrived home late Wed night after a week in Orlando. Which was fantastic. RR on the forum if you care to read. Hardly

covers all of the eventful week but enough to give you the idea that we had epic fun and I'm sure made an impression

on lots of folks along the way.Roll eyes

Yesterday, ran 6 miles, then swim clinic.

This morning another swimming milestone.........1,300 meters non-stop!!  Woot! 300 more meters and I

will be up to a mile at a time. More than enough for the 750 m  swim portion of the 3 sprint tri's I have

planned for this summer.

Hopping on the treadmill for some miles tonight.

I hope you all have been good while I've been gone, because I wasn't!LOL

Ball of Fury

But did you try the avocado margarita??

Hi everyone. Just getting back into the swing of things.

Arrived home late Wed night after a week in Orlando. Which was fantastic. RR on the forum if you care to read. Hardly

covers all of the eventful week but enough to give you the idea that we had epic fun and I'm sure made an impression

on lots of folks along the way.Roll eyes

Yesterday, ran 6 miles, then swim clinic.

This morning another swimming milestone.........1,300 meters non-stop!!  Woot! 300 more meters and I

will be up to a mile at a time. More than enough for the 750 m  swim portion of the 3 sprint tri's I have

planned for this summer.

Hopping on the treadmill for some miles tonight.

PRs:  5K 22:59, 10K 46:54,HM: 1:51:15

Just B.S.

But did you try the avocado margarita??

Yes, unfortunately we thought it was horrible!LOL

I talked my friend into buying one and she hated it. In return I (pretty much a non-drinker),

had to drink two margaritas at Jimmy Buffets,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and that was yummy!!!Big grin

Glad you're back. People have been dropping like flies from this forum, so you never know.

My cold (or whatever it is) which I thought was getting better appears in fact to be getting worse. I feel like crap. My boss actually sent me home from work today, since apparently my incessant coughing & sneezing was disturbing the office. A couple times on a conference call I did not get to the mute button in time, and I think I scared some people on the other end.  I went home and took a 30 min nap, and I normally never nap.

In any case, no run today. Ugh. This better improve soon, it would be a serious disruption to my training plan, if in fact I had one.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

We do have more members than yesterday.

Glad you're back. People have been dropping like flies from this forum, so you never know.

My cold (or whatever it is) which I thought was getting better appears in fact to be getting worse. I feel like crap. My boss actually sent me home from work today, since apparently my incessant coughing & sneezing was disturbing the office. A couple times on a conference call I did not get to the mute button in time, and I think I scared some people on the other end.  I went home and took a 30 min nap, and I normally never nap.

In any case, no run today. Ugh. This better improve soon, it would be a serious disruption to my training plan, if in fact I had one.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Ball of Fury

Yikes...now I feel bad.  I can only conclude that there must be something wrong with your taste buds Big grin

Yes, unfortunately we thought it was horrible!LOL

I talked my friend into buying one and she hated it. In return I (pretty much a non-drinker),

had to drink two margaritas at Jimmy Buffets,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and that was yummy!!!Big grin

Just B.S.

Yikes...now I feel bad.  I can only conclude that there must be something wrong with your taste buds Big grin

Hey no worries at all!!  I am always willing to try anything once.

Except more shellfish. The last time I was in Florida I ended up in the E.R after a lovely ambulance ride,

with my eyes and throat swollen shut. Now have to carry two Epipens everywhere!

Ball of Fury

Well that sounds like a fun trip!  ER trips are always a blast!!

Hey no worries at all!!  I am always willing to try anything once.

Except more shellfish. The last time I was in Florida I ended up in the E.R after a lovely ambulance ride,

with my eyes and throat swollen shut. Now have to carry two Epipens everywhere!

Docket_Rocket

I eat avocado every day but not sure if I'd like an avocado margarita either Confused

4 miles because the chiro fixed the sacrum but told me not to run 6.  Pffftttt.  I'll pick it up on Sunday on the trail.

Damaris

Fundraising Page