Beginners and Beyond

OMG...what is wrong with me!? (Read 150 times)

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

Those "weird grooves" are "aerodynamic air channels". They make you more streamlined and faster!

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

A_R,  of course the ladies on this forum will naturally clamor for a topless  photo so they can properly determine those weird grooves.

Congrats on the weight loss and fitness improvement!

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” - T.S. Eliot

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Now you need a beard to hide the saggy, skinny face.

Misty

Congrats on your weight loss! Do you think that your condition is contagious?? If so, would you please come cough in my direction?

Misty

Bless your heart.

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

It's possible.  One of my best friends has lost 60 pounds, and his wife is looking thinner too.  My fiance had to have her wedding dress altered because she's two dress sizes smaller.  My brother has lost 20 pounds.  Another friend of ours has lost two pant sizes.  I don't know if they've experienced these latest symptoms, but if we don't stock up on Hot Pockets and Mountain Dew it's surely only a matter of time.  Oh no, am I going to end up mowing my lawn without a shirt on hot days?  Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

Congrats on your weight loss! Do you think that your condition is contagious?? If so, would you please come cough in my direction?

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

Hip Redux

Get this man a Double Whopper with supersized fries and soda STAT!

Zelanie

Clearly you've been running too much and eating too little.  If you're not careful, you might end up in Hell soon!

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

I love this post....very funny!

Congrats on your weight loss!!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

All that running and eating right is going to wind up killing you in 50-60 years if you don't stop.

Now a serious piece of advice (to anyone losing a lot of weight) - buy new clothes. Anyone looks underweight and sick if they are wearing over sized clothes, particularly if their collars are too big for them.

I didn't realize how large my old wardrobe was until I started box and bagging it up for goodwill. It's fun purchasing stuff that are slim fit etc.......and the smile I get from my wife when she's watching me work out. I've never had muscle definition in the 30 years we've been together.

congrats to you Awood_Runner

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

Mmmmm...beer

I've noticed similar side effects from my running.  I've been trying to eat more to counteract this phenomenon, but for some reason I just keep running more and can never seem to get ahead of it, it's a vicious cycle!  Maybe someone should contact the CDC, we may have discovered the latest pandemic!

Congrats buddy!!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

I've noticed similar side effects from my running.  I've been trying to eat more to counteract this phenomenon, but for some reason I just keep running more and can never seem to get ahead of it, it's a vicious cycle!  Maybe someone should contact the CDC, we may have discovered the latest pandemic!

Congrats buddy!!

Maybe get on an infomercial. Sell a pill and tell people to watch what they eat and run a shitload.

Make a million dollars Smile

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

Congratulations on your progress, Awood_Runner!

Robert31320

Team TJ

That's just terrible AWOOD, CONGRATS!  The X-less clothes is also a great issue to have to live with.  Pharmaceutical sales reps everywhere hate you now.

Running for TJ because he can't.