Beginners and Beyond

Ever wanna fall asleep whilst running? (Or at least close your eyes? You know you do!).... (Read 92 times)

tracilynn

Haha!  I have dozed while running before Too. I have probably closed my eyes for like 10 strides or so  then say to myself WTF are you doing? Wake up you idiot.

Very relaxing at times.

Lth- very cute pic.  I hope her arm "woke up" from that.

~~~~~~~

Traci

It may look like I was sleeping, but if I recall correctly, I was in fact actually dying.

Dave

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

It may look like I was sleeping, but if I recall correctly, I was in fact actually dying.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

Randy

Hip Redux

Seriously, Dave, that photo is a little concerning. lol  I'm glad you made it!

LRB

It looks like the moment just before the tears fell, lmao!

Docket_Rocket

Yeap, you are dying or crying your heart out.  Did you just see the finish line?  Or is it because you have NOT seen it yet?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

O face?

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

Well I was either going to die, or cry, or puke. And shortly after the photo was taken, I came pretty close to all three after the finish line. I think I was pretty much heading for the chute at that point; I remember seeing the photographer & thinking I am NOT going to put on a happy face for this guy, this picture is going to capture exactly how I feel.

MTA: First marathon, if that isn't obvious.

Dave

LRB

I think I was pretty much heading for the chute at that point; I remember seeing the photographer & thinking I am NOT going to put on a happy face for this guy, this picture is going to capture exactly how I feel.

You were better shape than I then.  I was at the same event running the half and didn't even see the camera guy!

Little Blue

Well I was either going to die, or cry, or puke. And shortly after the photo was taken, I came pretty close to all three after the finish line. I think I was pretty much heading for the chute at that point; I remember seeing the photographer & thinking I am NOT going to put on a happy face for this guy, this picture is going to capture exactly how I feel.

MTA: First marathon, if that isn't obvious.

In that case you were a huge success. Big grin