Beginners and Beyond

Thumpity thump thump Thursdailies (Read 35 times)

Cyberic

So, today is my 15th wedding anniversary, which we celebrated on Monday. And today we are celebrating my birthday which is soon.   This is just confusing.

At least we had a nice meal.

So whenever you feel like celebrating, you just pick an event on the calendar and celebrate that. I like it!

Docket_Rocket

Sigh. They are all this week!!  Hello?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Any reason to drink is a good reason.

LRB

Tampa Bay is getting their collective asses kicked by Atlanta, it's bad.

From the Internet.

Thanks LRB and Ric Smile Calculator was helpful - I plugged in my recent 5K PR from Sunday's trail race, what I know I should be capable of on the road, and what I hope I might be capable of on the road to get a range. T pace came out to about what I figured, I'll try running at the middle number which I think best reflects training for my current fitness and not what I hope to do. Will do either some 1000s or 20 minute tempo depending on whether I get up early enough to use the HS track before school hours.

B-Plus

Just sitting on the metro after getting back to the west coast and on my way home. Maybe I'll stop for a drink because the indulging ends as soon as I get home.

Docket_Rocket

Just sitting on the metro after getting back to the west coast and on my way home. Maybe I'll stop for a drink because the indulging ends as soon as I get home.

Yes, stop for a drink.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

B-Plus

Yes, stop for a drink.

Doing it now.