Beginners and Beyond

Clerihew Thursday Penguins (Read 19 times)

tracilynn

Hey damaris!  Going pretty well   Gonna try to run a little more and see if my shins decide to behave .  We'll see.

~~~~~~~

Traci

Singer who runs a smidge

Ok, I think that if I can get my tech to print something for me (my printer died), then I can head on out.  Oh, and I need to give him his orders for the week! 

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Zelanie

Hey guys!  Was off the grid for a couple of days.  I got up early on Tuesday, ran 8 miles, took a 5 hour hot and uncomfortable bus ride to Guanacaste, stayed with a family out there and had a good time on their farm and at the beach, then got up this morning at 3, and took a 4 hour much more pleasant bus ride back here, and then ran 7 miles. Smile  I had been hoping to get a run in on Wed so I could have a RD closer to my HM, but in the end I am very happy with how things worked out.

obiebyke

Z, you're a beast!

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

Brilliant

Hello Penguins.

No running for me today.  I did ride my bike 2.2 miles which doesn't count for much, but at least it's 15 minutes of physical activity.

Zel, sounds like you're having a blast.  Are you taking rest days tomorrow & Saturday?

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Hey guys!  Was off the grid for a couple of days.  I got up early on Tuesday, ran 8 miles, took a 5 hour hot and uncomfortable bus ride to Guanacaste, stayed with a family out there and had a good time on their farm and at the beach, then got up this morning at 3, and took a 4 hour much more pleasant bus ride back here, and then ran 7 miles. Smile  I had been hoping to get a run in on Wed so I could have a RD closer to my HM, but in the end I am very happy with how things worked out.

Z, enjoy the RD before the HM.  That should be an interesting RR.  Are your students going to run/cheer you on?

Bin Running

Managed to do 4M before dinner.. yeah! ** Managed to do a quick 3M this morning too (Friday when I am now)**

Mel, you are gonna burn that HM with your high dew point training..

2015 Races

2XU HM - 29 Mar