Beginners and Beyond

Jazz Hands... BUSTED! (Read 375 times)

Samurai in Training

So this morning I'm running a 3 mile path around the local golf course.  Because of the layout of this golf course, there is a lot of switchbacks in the trail.  I had my headphones in and "I Smile" came on.  I love the tune and was really getting into it.  I hadn't seen a soul all morning so I started singing along the best I can while running.  I come around a switchback just as I really got into it and the JAZZ HANDS came out.  I look up and four golfers are standing there with their mouths wide open.  I had to stop because all five of us just started laughing our butts off.

Good thing I don't take myself too seriously.

Jess runs for bacon

Spectacular!!

Misty

You know this same story is probably being told in golfing forums today!

Misty

Bless your heart.

runmomto3boys

Well played, Misty!

GREAT story, Eddie!  I love that you were so into the music that you busted out jazz hands.  That. Is. Awesome. 

Pinktastic

That is fantastic!  I've been known to sing and play a little air drums when I run.....  So far, I have not been caught - that I know of.....

But The Smile That I Sent Out Returned With You.

Haha, totallly a jazz hands song, but how do you run to something with such a slow beat?

Samurai in Training

No doubt in my mind.

Samurai in Training

Haha, totallly a jazz hands song, but how do you run to something with such a slow beat?

That is an easy one... I'm slow.  To be honest, I worked very hard last year at getting my cadence better.  So, I don't usually run with music... today was an exception.

aplodder

Susan

Love it!

Hey Doc

Feets don't fail me now

Cracking up - Love the Jazzhands!!  I boogie when I'm in the beginnings of my LR's all the time if I have music. 

StepbyStep-SH

I never knew Samurai could do Jazz Hands! LOL!

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Samurai in Training

I never knew Samurai could do Jazz Hands! LOL!

We are very versatile. 

noraW

Part-time Ninja

What a great story, love it!!! I goodbye/ jazz hands as I'm leaving work, makes for a lively departure.

Women are like angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we continue to fly, on a broom, we're flexible like that...

sunfastrose

Fatty McFatFat

Were they jazz hands or spirit fingers?  There's a big difference...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTSkvAabm0k

Peace out!

jazz hands

PRs:

5k -    22:39      12/11     10k -  49:10      11/11

20k -  1:56:56    9/12      13.1 - 1:54:07    3/12

30k -   3:05:54   9/12      26.2 -  5:00:27 10/12