Beginners and Beyond

Saturday Penguins Don't Need To Impress Anyone, But It Happens Anyway! (Read 28 times)

Dad on the run.

Hello all!

Gustav - Who took it that way? I didn't... I hope I didn't come across as I thought that it would. I just know mine seems to hurt less at faster paces.

Took our daughter to a pumpkin patch today and got some nice photos. My sister-in-law, husband and my nephew went with us as well, had a lot of fun! On the way back home we stopped by the New Balance store so I could try on some shoes I've been reading a lot about. Last night I tried going to Dick's and Academy to try on several different shoes but as usual they didn't have my size! Anyways getting back to New Balance, I had been eye balling and reading about the New Balance 890v3, it has everything I want in a shoe, its a 8mm drop, moderate cushion, very neutral and feels responsive enough that speed work doesn't feel sluggish. Well I tried them on and the toe box was the only thing that bugged me, just felt really tight on my big toes, luckily for me they had just got in the v4 and they completely redesigned the shoe and has a much better toe box. With all that said I'm happy to announce I'm now the proud new owner of these!!

Chasing the sub 20 5K.