Beginners and Beyond

It's Raining TUESDAILIES (Read 35 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I had some big computer issues. So I had to cut a lot of my run. Did 4.2. Also an hour of Pilates.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Got my allergy shot earlier this afternoon so my run was a bit hard to breathe.  7 TM miles done.  Every time I stopped for water I would walk to the door and open it and immediately decide the TM was better. Yucky out there!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

"Moon, I am your father."  lol

LRB

I ordered the Hansons marathon training plan today.  Some of their views intrigue me.

Docket_Rocket

I ordered the Hansons marathon training plan today.  Some of their views intrigue me.

The plan or the book?  Which plan?  The 60-80?  Which?  Spill the beans!!!!!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

The plan or the book?  Which plan?  The 60-80?  Which?  Spill the beans!!!!!

The book.  I am not following it just looking for an idea or two, which I actually already have I just need to confirm something.

Zelanie

Woot!  Mine should be here today.

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

The Hanson book was the first one I ever bought (for running). I got in to the first chapter and thought it was too advanced. Maybe now is a good time to crack it open?

- Andrew

LRB

I got in to the first chapter and thought it was too advanced. Maybe now is a good time to crack it open?

I am working on something for the fall but my base will always be Daniels.

Zelanie

5 done with 8 x 100.  Was wondering about the merits of this one, but Pfitz hasn't let me down yet.  I focused on form and keeping an open, upright stride.

Then I got to my driveway right when the UPS guy drove up with my Hansons book! Smile

Time to cook up some tofu and kale with hoisin sauce.

outoftheblue

Day full of gardening for me, although I managed to get on the elliptical for a bit and then warmed down with 2 easy miles on the TM this afternoon.  Broody hen is still on her 4 remaining eggs with 3 days left to go.

Life is good.